-Chapter 27-

"Midoriya?"

I turned to see Toya and my face lit up.  He turned to me and I could see relief flood into his eyes.  I jumped up from the couch and ran into his arms.

I could hear his breathing start to slow down as he held me in his grip.

"I was so worried about you, don't ever do that again."

I shook my head and he released me, his eyes going back to Izuku, the man that came and kept me company for the time being.

"Why don't you go and say hi to bird brain, he doesn't want to admit it but he was the most hurt from this little adventure."

I agreed with him and walked outside to see cars pulled around the house.

I could see Keigo pacing around as he hadn't seen me yet.  I decided to sneak up on him.

Everyone else saw me but didn't say anything as they saw what I was doing, good thing of living with mafia men.

Just as he was about to turn back around to me I jumped on his back.

"Surprise shawtyyy."

He startled a little bit but relaxed when he realized it was me.  He immediately turned around ans embraced me in a hug.

"I thought we lost you songbird."

His arms tightened on me and he buried his head in my neck.

While it was true I wanted it to last forever I did want to check on Toya in the house so I took his hand and dragged him in.

"...Hurt him Izuku, you left for years and your anniversary is supposed to come up soon."

I stopped in my tracks.

What?

I started forward again not knowing if Keigo was following me.

I stood at the doorway to see Toya and Izuku in what seemed to be an argument.

"I don't want to hurt him I never did so after I 'died' I kept my distance to spare him the pain."

Excuse me what?

"He lived years waiting for you to walk back through that door, we even got Y/N back before you."

Izuku stopped at this.

"You mean, that's-"

"Yes, that's them."

Izuku seemed familiar when he showed up but I couldn't place my finger on it, and I was getting real close.

"I fucked up."

I decided to make my presence known.

"Hold the fuck up."

They both stopped dead in their tracks.

"One, where do I know you from Izkuku, we've met before I just know it, two, why wasn't I told he quote on quote died, and three, Toya Todoroki and Keigo Takami if you don't kiss me in the next two minutes everyone in this room will really die and I will make sure if it."

They both made their way over and kissed me on my cheek and stood over in a corner to sulk together.

I looked right at Izuku in his eyes.  That's when it clicked.

My eyes widened and glazed over in tears.

"No...no it can't be you."

"Surprise?"

I ran over to him and hugged him tight.  I pulled away and slapped him across the face then hugged him again.

"Yeah ok I deserved that."

"Someone fill us in?"

"When I was younger I bounced around from place to place, you guys know this, but one time izuku's mother took me in for a few nights and me and him bonded, it crushed me to leave and I never saw him again."

He smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Wait hold on how are you not dead, when I walked in here there was blood everywhere."

Stupid Toya and his need to mess everything up.

He took a deep breath and started talking.

"Well you're right when you found me I was technically dead, but not long after you left a lady came by, she did something I don't know what, magic maybe? It seemed to be apart of her, but it healed me over time, she took me in and I've been living around here ever since."

I gasped, Shoto needed to know.

"I'm going to get Shoto, Izuku if you think of running I will hunt you down and you wish your mother never even thought about opening her legs."

He shook his head furiously and sat down on the couch.

I ran outside and up to Shoto.

"There's something you need to see."

I took him by the arm without even waiting for a response and dragged his confused self into the house.

We walked into the living room and he looked at me confused.

"Rose, I don't see..."

His sentence was cut short when Izuku stood up.

"Hi Shoto."

—————————————————————————

AN: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope this chapter makes up for the small updates.  This fic is coming to an end soon since I don't have the motivation to keep it up.  If you do want to continue reading things from me I will be publishing a Fruits Basket one next.  I'll write a teaser soon after I finish this one.  I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, Happy reading!

Word count: 864