~Tag Fest~ [CLOSED]

We decided to hold tag fest!!! The selected participants can participate too( if that makes sense) but it isn't compulsory. Books above 5k reads can participate.

Rules~

! Don't tag the same username more than once and tag which exists.

!Tag only Bts fanfic writers who are interested to join and participate in the awards.

! Do not tag award books.

! Also tag the ones who would be interested to judge

↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️↙️

Tag fest prizes:-

$ Top 5 people with 25+ tags will be selected as winners. They will be allowed to apply for OT7 CATEGORY with maximum 2 books in each.

$ The next set of winners will be taken from top 6 people with 15 tags out of which :

~~ the top 3 winners will be getting votes from both the hosts in any three of their books!!

~~ the next 3 winners will be getting votes from the hosts in any one of their books and a sticker of their favorite BTS member.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
While tagging, make sure not to tag the hosts.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Apart from the tagging we are also going to have fun with other stuffs!!"

! The participants should tag at least 5 people they know and submit the form in anyone of the category: BOOK TITLE, COVER PAGE AND BLURB.

! We will be personally judging and there will be TOP 3 WINNERS in each category..

! Prizes are:)

$ A shoutout of their book from both the hosts.

$ A BTS sticker

$ votes from one host in all their books.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧ ♧
Format:- Username - ♧
Book - ♧
Categories - ♧
Tags - ♧

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪][▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Tag as many people as you can. We need many participants so the slots fill up quicker and we can see winners getting disclosed!! Now start tagging armies and have fun!!"

Comment here and TAG --------

Fill your forms here--------

TAG FEST WILL BE CONTINUED ONLY FOR ANOTHER 72 HOURS!!