*ACTIVE CHECK* [CLOSED]

It is now a request from all participants and judges to do this ACTIVE CHECK

It is now a request from all participants and judges to do this ACTIVE CHECK. You will be getting 3 days to do this active check starting from today!!

The writers are asked to comment inline a red heart and the judges are required to comment inline a purple heart. Participants being both the writers and judges are asked to comment both a red and purple hearts.

Also here below this chapter it is a mandatory request to all the participants be it a writer or judge to let us know if you have changed your username or not!! If you are using a new username then kindly mention it below here. A strict check will be made and...

A REMINDER to all!! If any of you has unfollowed any of the 2 hosts you will have to follow us before u get caught by us and get disqualified.
So before putting any of you under the warning list we are giving u a chance to correct yourself and abide by the rules untill the award ends.

*You are allowed to change the covers of your book ...but not during the period between judging and announcement of results*

Here we are showing u how to comment inline:-

1) Heart/ Hearts -

2) Have you changed ur username. If yes mention the new one -

The active check will end on saturday , 12th of june by 9 pm.