THANK YOU 🎉

Ahahaahahannn!!!! Hereee All we seek all your attention to this chapter here

Our Minty Butter Awards has come to an end now. We the host tinni_7  mayuraa_15_ aree sooo happyyy to seee our very First Awards to be successful in such a short  span of time.
Getting +10k views and getting placed 1st in awards within a month  isn't  a small deal.  The reason  for such a successful  awards is offcourse you all wattpadians! Thanks  to all the supporters and yes ofc  to haters too becoz you made  us even  famous lmfao! 💃🤓

Well in an award if we have  participants , winners  then  there   comes this BLACKLISTED  LIST too.. well we also have some  names but We the hosts being tooo soft hearted doesn't wish to expose names  under blacklist  corner😌. Well nvm overall  it was a fun award and ofc  A BTS FANFIC  AWARD so we don't  wish to point out  disobedient  ones who give names for sake of  time pass.

We are here today to acknowledge  all participants  and yes of course our hard working judges and the  deisgners  who  made banners for  our award and promoters  to promote our awards  among ths huge platform!Thank you all for  showing love and su...

Thank you all for  showing love and support  to our very first project in wattpad and a sincere bow to all participants  being  patience and respectful  in our awards.
A sense of acknowledgment  to all these below mentioned people who has been a great support  for making  banners  for the awards:-
Annoshh

dammi_demigod

Lastly to ourselfs...🤓 mayuraa_15_
_tinni_7

As promised before,   soon judges  will get their certificates so kindly pm ur mail id.
Thank  you all Armysss and stay tuned for our future projects!
Saranghae peopleee!!!❤❤❤