Snow Haven

........." what do you mean you did it malia....your a fire fairy. It couldn't have been you" talia replied.

"I dont know what happened exactly but am sure that I was the one who froze the room. After I saw her....." I said

"Saw who malia" jason replied

" The woman that has been recently coming in my vision like all the time. It's very much starting to get annoying. She wants me to help her but dont tell me how or even anything other than that to be honest" I replied feeling frustrated.

"What did she look like?" Talia asked looking worried.

"Uh....she looked like an ice queen. Always in icy blue clothes and even her eyes where icy blue. She has a very defined cheekbone and small lips....that's all I can remember right now" I said swiftly

'Shit" talia said under her breathe but loud enough for us to hear

"What's wrong " Jason said beating me to it

Taila looked up in shock as if she just realized that we were there "oh....uh its nothing .....you should get some rest you'll be staying at Jason's dorm for the night"

I looked at her with hesitation trying to read her or something but I couldn't. I could definitely tell something is wrong though.

"....and no funny business " talia added gazing at Jason

"Yes mame" Jason replied lifting his hands in surrender. So we left.

Taila's pov:

I hurried to my assistant in the hearing of this news to call a meeting.

"Hi I'll like you to call a meeting with Jefferson, Dave, Kirk and Sam this instant and make sure it's clear that this is urgent and they should be here ASAP" I said then walked swiftly to my office.

I sat around the chair deep in thought. What have Evalyn told her except help?? How did she reach her? Does malia know?? I don't think so. Malia can never know.....she can never know that Evalyn is her mother.

~MEANWHILE BACK AT THE DORM~

" I feel no exhausted" I said as I fling myself into a king size bed with spreads as soft as a baby's hand.

" Damn Jason. Are you a secret prince or something. How did you land this princely dorm? " I added

Jason chuckled " I guess you can say Headmistress talia had a favourite before you came and took the spot" he replied

" oh I wish that was true. She started lying to me. Am not sure how I know .....well actually it's just a feeling but I think she knows more about my visions than she's letting on" I said

Jason came over to the bed and looked at me in silence for what felt like hours.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him

" I need to tell you a story....or rather history lessons" he said after a sigh followed by laughter

"Um....ok."

               THE STORY:

Long ago there were two sisters....twins. They weren't normal sisters though cause their parents where of different element. One was a fire fairy while the other was an ice fairy. The twins each took an element from their parents....one sister got the fire element from their mother and the other got the ice from their father. People in the magic world always judge and hated them because they saw it as am abomination but the family didn't pay the threats any mind and continued living their happy lives. One summer night they woke up to magicals shouting outside of their house ready to fight because they thought they shouldn't be able to exist in the world. Instantly a telepathic magical which was their maid sent a message to the leader of the different elements to help but only the ice members came. There were too many magical that night and the ice element was wiped out including the father leaving just the twins left alive because they ran. The sister that developed ice powers was filled with hatred for all magicals because of what they did to her parents and she tried to wipe them out starting with the fire element because they didnt send help. That's what caused the war years ago where the fire element was eliminated leaving only Talia. The ice sister was captured and never seen again.

END OF STORY

".....and that's the story. Since your story of how you freeze the room and Talia's reaction to your description I highly believe that Talia and the other sister are the twins" Jason said

"Wow. That's a lot. But why would she be contacting me and how?? Wouldn't she be locked up somewhere " I said

"Good point....it was just a thought though. I dont think I may be necessarily correct " Jason pointed out

I stared at the wall for about a minute....thinking. Woah....am I doing that?? Why is the wall moving?? I jumped out of the bed and backed myself into a small corner. Why is the room spinning??

"Malia....you good?" Jason said

"Is the room spinning to you? Why is the room spinning?" I said freaking out

"Malia just take a deep breath and sit on the bed....I'll get you some water ok?" Jason said looking worried

"Inhale pgtfsfsj*.....exhale idhdhkd*....ok I think am g-"

*BUFF*

"MALIA! MALIA! WAKE UP!....SHIT"
I heard as my vision and sounds faded.

"Hello.....is anyone there?" I asked surrounded by darkness.

"Come my child. You want answers and I've got them. Ask me anything you want to know? I heard a whisper say

"Where are you?" I replied

"I am everywhere and I am no where" replies the whisper

"Um....I dont think that's a direct answer. Did you say you have answers?" I asked

"Yes but ask quickly I don't have much time" I heard

"Who am I? Are my parents really dead? Who are you? Are you Dan-" I said as I got cut off by the voice

"Sloww down child.... only you may know who you are for only you hold the sight of what you wanna be. As for your parents they are dead, one physically and the next mentally.....that's all I can say. I am darkness and no I am not currently dangerous as to your cut off question but I can be" she said swiftly.

"What do you mean the next mentally??" I said

"I have to tell you this prophesy before I run out of time. You are destined to save every realm of magic. You will defeat the ice queen and restore balance to the worlds. In doing so you may have sacrifices either easy or difficult that you must make. Do not trust anyone. Heed my warnings Malia. This prophesy is closer than you think" the voice whispered as it fades away and I began to regain consciousness.

"Malia....oh Thank God" Jason said as he released a loud sigh

Jason continued to talking but I heard nothing he said instead my mind drifted to the things I just learnt and the sudden feeling to go to the battlefield where the fire element got whipped out.

"Jason where did the fire element got whipped out?"

"Uh....that'll be in realm Hogar. Why??" Jason said

"How do I get there?"

"Malia you cant go there. The battle was so cruel that the land is covered in darkness. Anyone that goes there would surely die with all the leftover monsters roaming the place" Jason replied worried.

I raised my head with a look of anger in my eyes as it met Jason "Where?"

                                 MOMENTS LATER

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷
Hey lovelies
How yall enjoying this story??
Getting curious yet??
Let me know what you think in the comments

And darlings dont forget to

Vote vote vote😁
See you next time on HELLFIRE AND SNOW HEAVEN❗