3. Friends

I was shocked, but happy , I saw some people that I missed the most...
My unnies...
Sophie unnie , Chloe unnie , Mia unnie , and Lexi unnie.
I ran to them and gave them a huge hug 🤗
Everyone was staring at us, but we did not care.
Sophie - y/n !! You've changed so much
Chloe - wah !! Love your outfit.
Mia -hey, why didn't you tell us this was your new school.
Lexi - guys, give her some time, she will answer us. You can question her later.
Y/n - Lexi unnie is right.
Sophie - so did you get your schedule??
Mia- yah, she just arrived so how will she get her schedule!!
Chloe - right , so we will walk you to the principal's room.
Y/n - okay unnie

We went to the principal's room and I got my schedule. We were discussing on what classes we have.
Chloe unnie, Lexi unnie and I have math, the others have literature.

We were talking while walking around the halls cuz we don't have any classes for the next hour.

Suddenly Sophie unnie stopped walking, we all looked at her with a confused 😕 expression.

Lexi - what happened, unnie??
Chloe - oh no, it's them again!!

Mia unnie, Lexi unnie and I turned towards the direction Chloe unnie and Sophie unnie were looking....
We saw......
7 guys, ngl they were very handsome and cute....

My gaze turned to my unnies, they were all looking........ Scared 😦

I looked at them confused...

Lexi - they are bts, the mist popular boys in school... Basically, they are a group of boys who every girl in the school drools over....
Y/n - but why do you look scared, unnie ??
Mia - y/n , don't get upset with what I'm abt to tell you...

I looked at her with a not so assuring look as I had no idea what she was gonna say..

She continued...

Mia - they bully us, they are our bullies... They never hurt us physically but they use words, and sometimes even blackmail us...

Y/n was mad, but not at the boys ,but at her unnies...
She expected her unnies to be strong and not be scared of some guys...

Y/n - and you did not react, why don't you tell the principal??
Sophie - y/n , their parents are rich and know the principal personally...
The principal would not take any action against them.
Y/n - oh, so that why they think they can bully my unnies...
I'll handle them for you..

I was going to walk towards the group if boys, but my unnies held me back.

Chloe - this is what we told you y/n , we can't ruin you first day by letting you babe a fight with them.
Y/n - but unnie...
Sophie - no buts y/n , let's go...

But before we turned to leave, a stern voice stopped us...

??? 1 - where do you think you are going girls ??

We turned to look at the direction of the voice .
A boy, a very handsome boy, to be frank he looked like a cat 🐱.

??? 2 - who is the new one, never seen her here before, new here???
Lexi - yes, she is new and you are not gonna touch her ... And yes, it is none of your business, jungkook.

Hmm , so this is jungkook... Cute...

??? 3 - oh come on Lexi, introduce the new girl to us...
Mia - in your dreams, she won't waste her time on you , jimin.
??? 4 - we'll see bout that
??? 5 - anyways see you girls later , in your nightmare...
Sophie - thanks but we rather watch some horror movie than you in our nightmares...
??? 6 - whatever , but you, are you a scaredy cat?? Why are you hiding behind these girls??
*pointing at me*
Chloe - leave her alo-

I was silent watching everything , but then this one guy who was tall , he kinda looked like a koala to me.
Asked me if I was scared??? 🙄🙄

Y/n - not really, I'm giving you some chances to run, before I beat the shit out of you...
I cut Chloe unnie's words as I could no longer control my anger
Anger was clearly seen in my eyes but those super annoying and handsome boys were testing my patience...

??? 7 - well, we wanna see you try, but got no time for your dramas baby , gtg... Bye 👋
* he said while waving his hands in the air and turning around to leave, the same with the other boys *

Y/n - yeah right , you got time to bully people but no time to fight one, good for you if you run...

One of the boys turned around, the one like a cat, this time I noticed his name written on his hoodie.....