6. Suga's revenge

I knew that suga was furious abt loosing and on top of that I made fun of him,  he would definitely seek revenge.

I came to school the next day with my unnies.  We did not see bts the whole day,  but who wanted to see them anyway..
After school,  me and unnies were at our lockers. Everyone had gone home,  we were a little late due to extra work..
I was putting my things in the locker when I heard some boys talk,  it was bts...
I started recording it on my phone, since I knew the conversation had something to do abt us..

Rm - what happened hyung,  why did you tell us to come here..
Suga - you know that I lost against y/n , right. I need to take revenge on her,  she has a lot of attitude..
Jungkook - hyung , she acts just like you.
Jimin - yeah, hyung I think she is just like you.
Suga - SHE'S NOT LIKE ME,  WHY DO Y'ALL KEEP SAYING THIS??
Jhope - calm down hyung , what are we planning to do.
Suga - we will place a gift box in y/n's locker.
V - hyung,  you're gonna gift her ??
Suga - 🙆of course not. In the gift box we will place a ring.
Jungkook - hyung, are you gonna propose to her??
Suga - why do you think I'll do that ??
Jimin - hyung,  we think you guys would make a cute couple.
*jimin tried to annoy his hyung*
Suga glared at jimin,  before he continued .

Suga - and in the ring there will be a cheat sheet. But just in case she doesn't wear the ring,  we will keep one in her desk , underneath it.
V - but why hyung??
Rm - cuz we have a test tomorrow.
Jin - so if we report to the teacher,  she will have to sweep the floors and will have detention.
Suga - right,  and we can finally take our revenge.
Jhope - hyung,  you sound so evil .
Rm - yeah,  you never look so scary..

Suga - whatever let us proceed with the plan,  I have the cheat sheetsAll (except suga & jin) - okay hyungJin -ok

All (except suga & jin) - okay hyung
Jin -ok

Hmm... That's a pretty good plan,  but too bad I know... Now,  maybe I should mess with you and give you a taste of your own medicine...

*next day *

I came to school and saw bts peeking at me while I get my stuff from the locker.
I acted surprised to find a ring in the locker and I wore it...

*during the test *

I saw suga smirking at me and I knew exactly why...

Y/n- what??
Suga - you'll see...

Then he stood up and said to the teacher..

Suga - ma'am,  y/n is cheating on the test.
Y/n - everyone turned to look at me.
Teacher - how do you know she's cheating??
Suga - I saw a note in her ring...

The teacher came to me and asked me for the ring,  whole suga and bts are just smirking...
I gave the teacher the ring..

Teacher - y/n , do you know the consequences of cheating on a test??
Y/n - I do ma'am.
Teacher - then why are you trying to cheat ??
Y/n - ma'am I found this ring in the morning it isn't mine..
Teacher - nice excuse,  but it isn't working.. To the detention,  you will clean the classroom after exams and you won't write the exam. I'll fail you...

The teacher seemed super mad... I played along and pretended to cry...

Y/n - pls t-trust me,  I -i did not try to cheat.... Don't fail m-me.... *i said in between my fake sobs *

Then suddenly I stood up and started smirking while looking at bts...
I said while pointing towards bts...

Y/n - it's them ma'am,  suga and his friends,  they are the ones who put the ring in my locker... They also hid some under my desk . * I said while take the cheat sheets they hid under my desk *
Teacher - y/n do u think I will believe you?? What proof do you have??

I noticed suga was shocked when I exposed them,  but then he was smirking again.

Y/n - I do have proof. *bts widened their eyes *
Teacher - show me then??
Y/n - can I have my phone plz. ??
Teacher - sure * while handing me my phone,  which was on her desk due to the exam. *

I showed her the recording...
She looked furious,  before turning to suga.

Teacher - I did not expect this from you boys!!  Detention now!! 

Suga looked at me with rage,  it was unexpected so... And he ended up Ebarrassing himself for playing such a childish trick on me...
The others just followed him with their heads hung low..

Teacher - sorry y/n , all of you get back to the exam..
All - OK ma'am

After school

My unnies and I met up at the gate,  I told them I'll be going alone today...
Well I have some work to do.......

Of course,  I want to bug suga and his silly friends... 😇😇
I don't wanna cause trouble but,  I can't help it... How can I help myself from looking at his embarrassed face...

I decided to go to detention to see them.... But only suga was there..... Alone....
As I was looking into the room from the window,  someone tapped on my shoulder...
I turned around and saw a girl who was in my math class... Her name was..... Yes... Yoonji....

You guessed it,  she is Suga's sister

They are really close and Yoonji is a little savage but not as much as her brother. She is also so sweet unlike suga...

Y/n - yes ?? What happened Yoonji ??
Yoonji - what are you doing here y/n ??
Y/n - oh,  I was just wondering why suga is alone there,  where is the rest of them??
Yoonji - I heard that they apologized but my stubborn brother wouldn't...
Y/n - why though ?? Can't he just apologize and go home. ??
Yoonji - I don't know... He is really stubborn.... Why don't you go home??
Y/n - yea...  I'm going....
Yoonji - OK , bye y/n ....see you tomorrow...
Y/n - bye...

She left..... Yea,  she knows that I'm the one that got her brother in detention , and that me and her brother are rivals...

Well , after a long time of thinking I made up my mind and decided to go to suga,  who was now cleaning...

I opened the door... He stopped what he was doing,  but did not turn around...
I went him and spoke...

Y/n - you didn't expect that,  did you??
Suga - just leave * he said in a raspy voice *
Y/n - I did not come to leave that easily....
Suga - WHAT DO YOU WANT!!??* he yelled at the top of his lungs *
Y/n -