Part 9 (Getting Bold)

Waiter - Ma'am please I'm sorry !! *begging*

You - Oh ! Sometime ago I was a slut .... Now I'm ma'am huh !? *Furrowing brows*

Waiter - I wa......... *BANG*

You - When will train me ? It feels harder than last time to use a gun !!

JK - You'll not call me what you called before ? *grabbing waist* *You blushed* Come let's go to training room...

You - *Clapping* Yessssss !

You - Woah !! It's a big room

JK - Ofc ! Well whose mansion it is ....... !! *smirking*

You - Should we start ??

Time Skip (Coz author is lazy)

You - Aaaaa! That's enough for today naa ! I'm tired.......... *whining*

JK - You were so excited sometime ago huh ? Now we're here training properly so you're whining huh ?? *raising one brow* Not only this you were bold too ! Darling huh !?  *now you were total tomato* 

You - I.... I..... I was j... just..... 

JK turned you around and made you sit on the table like support. He leaned directly towards your neck and started kissing lightly, his going to her jean's waistband. 

You - *Panicking* Wh..at if ... I sa..y I'm not ready y.. yet ?? *JK stopped his hand movements*

JK - Tell me to stop and I will ! 

You - Yo...u will !? *surprised* 

JK - Ofc ! Are you scared ? *You looked down*

He gently put his one hand on your waist and other on your chin to make you stay. 

JK - I love you and will never hurt you..... 

He leaned in slowly kissed you. This feeling was new to you. Yes, he kissed you before but it contained lust, anger, jealousy, roughness......... But this was different it has a feeling of pure ..LOVE !! Who is he ?

Just then the moment has to be ruined ..... Someone knocked !! 

JK - Time for me to go babe. Your training for today is completed. You can wait for me in bedroom ok ?? 

You - Ok ! *yawning*

JK chuckled seeing your cuteness....

JK - *Opening door* Yes, Jimin Hyung.. What happened ?

Jimin - Just keep your fucking horny ass in control and get ready for the meeting ! We are already late you bunny !!

JK - Please Hyung I told you not to call me this for sometime......... 

Jimin - Ooh! I forgot about your girlfriend for a second *laughing* *suddenly changed his facial expressions* Now go get ready and come fast ok ?

JK - Yes Shorty ... *ran from there laughing loudly*

Jimin - You brat...... *shouting*

Time Skip to meeting 

JK - Hello ! Mr. Ken please take a seat.

Ken - Thanks for giving this opportunity to our company Mr. Jeon. *smiling*

JK - So, Mr. Ken why do you think our collaboration can benefit to us ?

After 2 hours

JK - Thank You so much Mr. Ken. I'll think about it more and then tell you about my decision 

Ken - It's our pleasure Mr. Jeon. Whatever you feel right !

After meeting while coming out of the office JK heard 2 people talking about Y/N. 

E1 - Yea, she must be a gold digger .. how can someone love Jeon ? He is so rude and cold.

E2 - Yea, I even heard that they are going to mall and that girl just pick most expensive things! She's just a slut for his money..

E1 -  You are true!

JK - I don't think so !! *boiling in anger*

E1 and E2 - B..Boss.... *shocked* 

JK - John ! ( His personal mafia guard) Take them.

John - Yes Boss!

E1 - No, Boss we're sorry 

E2 - We were just ....... *screaming* *dragged away by John*

In bedroom with Y/N

You in mind - Today morning before going to the meeting JK gave me a new phone! Now I trust him and love him but

You in mind - Today morning before going to the meeting JK gave me a new phone! Now I trust him and love him but..... His smile... it is similar to someone... He told me I know him I remember... but who ? The way he take care of me..... I love his everything *don't get dirty minded readers... lol* But again the same question.... who is he ??

After sometime she slept.

Back to present

JK was boiling in anger but the moment he opened his bedroom door he saw his babe sleeping peacefully and cutely, his eyes softened again..

JK - Oh ! babe you have my leash now, you don't even know how you make me out of control and still keep me in control !! *huffed* *Came beside you* Babe wake up~~

You - hmm ... let me sleep na *annoyed* *he caressed her waist with his cold hand as he came from outside* Hmmm... Jungkook ..... don't... *scooting away*

JK - Oh nah nah babe come here..... *dragged her under him and observed her features from the loose clothes she was wearing* You are beautiful and sinful you know ? *whispering*

You - *Shot your eyes open* Aah ~ JK......

JK - Yes darling..... should we go for dinner ??

You - Y...Yes...

JK chuckled and you both went down for dinner

You - JK..?

JK - Hmm...

You - Please tell me about my past. I know you know it. I can feel something different with you. You are very similar to someone .... to .... BUN !! Please tell me JK.

JK - *Hesitating* O...ok. Eat dinner first and I'll tell you in our room....

You were suddenly very giddy and nervous...

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today guys !!

What do you think the secret could be ??

Who's Mr. K ????

Please vote..