Part 14 (What Happened and Preparations)

*Ring* Jimin calling

You - Why Jimin Hyung is calling

On call:

You - Hello! Hyung......

Jimin - Hey girl! Jungkook........ he..... he......

You - *worried* What happened to him ?? Is he alright ??

Jimin - He's at 'Beta Testers' club. He's not picking up calls. We're not able to enter the area. Please come fast........ *Hung up*

You - *Worried* I hope he's safe! *You ran to your car drove at full speed to the location*

There were guards standing but were neither JK's nor yours.... You fixed the silencer in your gun....... aimed at them and directly shot them in head.......

You entered the area and scene made your blood boil

You entered the area and scene made your blood boil. Guns and dead men were all around, Your man was sitting on a stool type on gun point. You recognized the man holding gun, he was JK's rival as you saw the information his office, there were around 15 men more.

R1 - See I told you Jeon that this time your position will be mine. No one will save you. *laughing*

JK - Who said ? You think I'm alone huh!? *Smirking* *I know Y/N you're here I trust you* *Screaming Internally*

R1 - Then where are your so called men ? Oh Jeon you can't argue more. Just submit you're dead this time........ *Smirking but it fell off soon*

You - I don't think so....... *Shot his hand*

Other moment you shot his 8 more. You were already boiling as someone tried to kill your LIFE. But the bullets were finished.

You saw a man coming towards you with gun, you fast walked towards him, twisted his hand and shot him with his gun, took his gun and shot three men more. But one man just kicked your leg and your gun fell off. You just took the hold of his hair and smashed his head on the glass table breaking both his head and the table. Other two men were now afraid, they were looking at you in horror..... You picked your gun, re-loaded the magazine and shot them both.