Dear y/n- Guy germaine

"Dear y/n its been a while since i wrote back. I wanted to tell you that we WON our last game. CRAZY RIGHT. I wish you were there though because it would have been 10x better. The boys still act the same as they did when you were here. Man who am i kidding when did they not act like this. Connie told me to tell you that she loves and misses you. The whole team does. We wish you could come back but we all know you cant. Did u visit your Grandpa yet? I remember you telling me how much you loved him. Y/n....I really hope your still scoring goals up there. I wish you could tell me all about what's happening. But like i said it's impossible. You know the doctors were trying their best to help you stay alive but the car crash was really bad and it was almost impossible for you to still be here. I love you so much princess. Its really hard to get through stuff without you here because you always helped me when i was sad,angry, Shit u also made me smile all the time. You were the ONLY person I know to make a room light up when you walked in." I chuckled a little while tears were streaming down my face. "I just wish we could have had AT LEAST a few more minutes with each other. My mom misses you too. She talks about you all the time. Y/n the whole team wishes they had a few minutes with you because than we could have had one last group hug. You give the best hugs." It was getting kinda hard for me to see anything i was writing because of all the tears i was trying to hold back. " I love you princess. Always will"
love
-
Guy germaine