How Are You?-Luis Mendoza

No POV

Alot of the team mates were concerned for their fellow friend Luis.Luis has been acting really strange since Y/N moved schools because of their parents.But today they were NOT expecting what happened to happen.
-
Y/N POV
"so mom dad how far are we?" I asked with a big ol' grin on my face.Today im FINALLY moving back to my old house and i get to see one person i've been really meaning to meet again. Luis Mendoza. "We are like 5 minutes away missy.Do u want me to drop u off at the entrance or the back door?" My dad asked. "Coach will be waiting for me at the Back door Dad!" I squealed in excitement.I.Cant.Wait.
-
"ok we are here!" My mom And dad are really excited that im not gonna be stuck inside anymore and are hanging out with people i actually care about.
"COACH" i squealed in excitement and hugged him. Man i never knew i would say this but i really did miss Coach Bombay. "Hey Y/N how have u been?" He asked whole laughing. "I've been doing alright how about u?" "its been boring without you,You know Luis hasnt been the same since u left." he said looking me in the eyes. "What do you mean by that" i asked curiously. "you will see what the members tell you" He stated. Before we both turned to the door because we heard it opening.
-
Teams POV
"i wonder who Bombay is talking too." Dean stated curiously. "Imagine its Y/N." Ken said laughing but little did he know he was right! "no it can't be remember they had to move because of their dad's job" Luis said "stating the obvious". "hmm connie wanna come with me to see?" Julie asks Connie smirking. The girls already knew Y/N was coming back and they all had a surprise waiting for the boys. "Of course i do Julie." Connie said smiling and linking arms with Julie. The boys tried stopping the girls before they opened the door and a surprise was there.
-
No ones POV
"Y/N" Dean yelled getting all the boys attention.
"No it cant be Y/N ur lying" Luis said in disbelief. "SURPRISE!!" Connie,Julie,Bombay and Y/N yelled together. They all ran to hug her. "Hey everyone i have even bigger news then this."Y/N said after the hug. "I know i told Connie and Julie i was only visiting but actually im moving back here for good!!" Y/N said with the biggest grin on their face. "WHAT" the team yelled.
-
Y/Ns POV
after everyone was done talking to me Luis came up to me. "How are you doing?" Luis asked nervously. "Im doing good now but why are you so nervous?" i asked cautiously. "What do you mean? Am i making it the obvious?" He said fiddling with his fingers. I giggled before saying "Yes you are Luis are you ok?" He took a deep sigh. "Im happy your back actually i dont know why im nervous." He said smiling. "Maybe because we havent talked in a few months?"I said asking the obvious "probably" We both laughed before hugging eachother. It felt nice Hugging someone i truly love.