Hello and Goodbye-Adam Banks

y/n's POV
-
Today i was going to my best friend's house. Her name is Julie Gaffeny. Right now i'm at the air port waiting for her mom to come pick me up.
-
A few minutes later
-
Her mom was driving to her house while me and Julie were talking up a storm in the back seats. "OH MY GOD Y/N." "YES JULIE?" i asked back in the same tone. "I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE WHO I THINK YOUR GONNA GET ALONG WITH." she stated. "boy or girl?" "you'll see."
-
after chilling in her house for a little bit she drug me outside to go meet this mysterious person.
-
"Julie what are you do-" My sentence was cut off when she rung someones door bell and ran from the door before i could run after her. "Uh hello." This pretty boy said to me. "uh hi." i said nervously. "Why are you here? Are you lost?" He started asking me so many questions. "ok slow down my friend Julie did this." "Julie? as in Gaffeny?" "Yeah uh" "Adam. Adam banks." " oh well than my name is y/n. y/n y/l/n" i stated. "I feel like i heard your name before." "Well i actually used to live here but i moved so maybe we used to be friends. "Maybe." "Anyways.. See ya banks." "See ya y/l/n"
-
a few months ahead
-
Me and Adam have been dating for about 2 months now. Oh i moved back up here. But anyways, Adam had been kinda distant lately but i don't want to jump to conclusions because thats just wrong of me to do. "Hey Adam uh are you ok? Wanna talk privately?" i whispered in his ear because he seriously looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't say it. "uh yeah i actually been meaning to talk to you." "oh well lets go into the locker room."
-
in the locker room
-
"so whats on your mind babe." i said as SOON as the door shut. "Y/n uh" he was nervous. "Adam what is bothering you." "Uh my dad wants to move." he said slowly. it took me a minute to realize what he was trying to say. "i'm sorry what?" "I know what your thinking and i'm so sorry please don't be mad at me." "Adam. Baby i'm not mad at you. Im shocked actually. but can i ask you something." "Anything." "When is he thinking about moving?" he didn't answer me. "Adam." he slowly looked up with tears in his eyes. " He wants to move...tonight.." "oh." my eyes started to tear up. We pulled each other into a hug. "i'm sorry Adam but one of us have to say this." i said leaning out of the hug. "I think we have to break up now." The problem was is that i really didn't want to say that. I really do love him. "Yeah. I guess this is where we break up." i looked up into his eyes. I couldn't help but kiss him for one last time. "i love you Adam." "I love you too." a moment of silence fell over us. "Goodbye Banks." "Goodbye y/l/n."