Bash Girlfriend?-Dean Portman

"Julie slow down." i said to her but she didn't slow down in time a ran into the wall. "i'm ok" she replied before i could say anything. We are at practice right now because we have a game tomorrow. Coach Bombay is really proud of us for winning our other game. "Hey babe." Dean said to me as he walked up to me. "we are not together Dean." "i know." He said as he pulled me into a side hug. "Dean stop hugging y/n and get back into your spot." Bombay yelled at Dean.
-
As we were all done with practice we all made our way to the locker room. "Us girls are getting in the showers first." Connie told them as we were walking to the showers. A bunch of "omg" or "you guys went first last time" were going around the room. "If you guys don't stop complaining i'll give you a reason to complain." I threatened the boys. The room fell silent. "We'll be out in a little bit."
-
After us girls got dressed we told the boys they could go into the showers.
-
When everyone was done in the shower we all decided that we were gonna hang out at my house.
-
As we were all walking to my house Dean was walking behind me and started hugging me from behind while we were walking. I didn't mind it because it wasn't something new. Although he did keep messing with the top of my shirt. Anyways we all made it to my house and went up to my room.
-
We were all in our own conversation. I was talking to Dean when suddenly he asked if he could talk to me in private. I assumed it was really important.
-
We went into the hallway away from my room. "wassup, are you ok?" i asked him. "Yeah but can i ask you for some advice." "Of course." "So i like this girl.How do you think i should ask her out?" "Well whats her favorite candy?" "Gummy worms." damn. That was mine too. "Well i'd get her some of her favorite candy and make a card and write down "Will you be mine" "Ok thank u!" he ran off back to my room. I kinda wanna know who he wants to ask out now, I don't wanna know also because i like him.
-
Its the next day and i was watching TV when suddenly someone started knocking on my door. "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." i yelled. I got up off the couch and opened the door. "Dean? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh these are for you y/n." He handed me a box of gummy worms. I started catching onto what he was doing. "This is also for you." He handed me a card. Oh my god. Dean Portman was asking me out. "Dean I-" "please?" He begged. "Dean..YES" "REALLY?" "yes Dean i will go out with you." I pulled him into a kiss. We pulled away. "Ok wow." he said "well I'll be by later babe." "Bye Dean." "Oh and I told you we were gonna date." he winked and left. Dean was something special.