Chapter 1

Tw: swearing
Words:  1107                                                                                                                                                                            Song Suggestion: Hayloft by mother mother

Authors note: This isn't the best thing in the world but its the first chapter and so that everyone is aware then the chapters aren't always going to be separate days but the same one. Enjoy reading and make sure to leave a vote and comment.                        

<no one pov>

"Oh my god! George! There's only 100 more subs and you hit the sub goal!" Dream started screaming all of a sudden.

It was the last day of the year. The day was 31st of December 2020 and to be honest what other way to spend New Years than to start a stream on twitch. The sub goal was going to be decided by the chat, then the best ideas go into a poll. George already regretted it but he couldn't just take it back now.

"That's the point! Dream shut the hell up! If I let chat make up a sub goal I'll have to fuck you or something!" George screamed back

He knew that Dream was being extra annoying and promoting to sub literally every chance he got on purpose. And Dream loved when George got all flustered over it.

"Isn't that a good thing?!!" Dream shouted back trying to sound as offended as possible before breaking into his famous wheeze.

"No Dream it is not!" George laughed back in disbelief at what Dream just said.

In all honesty George had a crush on Dream for the past 3 months or so and he also discovered that he was indeed gay. But he didn't feel comfortable to tell any off his family members yet especially not his friends. He was scared they would react badly and leave him.

In the other room of the shared house, Dream was debating every night when to tell George George about him and that he liked guys and girls. He was bisexual and had only told his family and Nick found out by accident one day.

Both of the boys shared a house in Orlando, Florida. It wasn't the biggest of houses but it definitely wasn't small. They have been living with each other for almost a year now and started debating when to get Sapnap to move in with them.

"You just don't want to reach the sub goal, because your the secret gay friend and don't want to be outed!" Dream screamed without thinking first.

The call went silent from both ends. George was about to break into tears thoughts started flooding his head 'how did he find out' 'did I make it that obvious' he can't have known could he George kept thinking.

That lead George's mind race with many thoughts. Mainly unhappy thought. Dream soon realized that he shouldn't have said that, and tries to start up a conversation again. The problem is that he was more of talking about himself in that situation and was now petrified of George knowing. What if he reacted the same way, going quiet and in deep thoughts.

"ummm George? are you still there?" Dream questioned not sure if his friend will reply.

"Yeah, I'm here. Sorry I didn't mean to go so quiet." George slowly replied 

"no! don't worry. I crossed the line when I shouldn't have said that. But you did hit the sub goal." Dreams mood went from sad to happy in that sentence. Even though he knew that the sub goal would probably include him but that didn't matter.

Even though the two boys lived together and saw each other daily, they never really got to close with one another. So Dream was hoping for this to be an opportunity to make him and his best friend close.

Even though Dream was gay and his family knew plus his best friend Sapnap, he was petrified to tell George, especially after how he reacted to Dreams joke.

" DREAM! We did hit it. Ok now everyone go on twitter and write one suggestion and top three most liked ones and those will go onto a poll here on twitch." George explained slightly shaking at the thought of what's to come. 

Thoughts flooded George's mind, he kept thinking about what might be the top three suggestions. He was sure something including Dream would pop up, how could it not, one of the biggest ships on the internet in the Minecraft youtubers community was of course Dreamnotfound. 

Not like he minded it but he wasn't particularly fond of it either. Although it was fun sitting in the living room reading a fan fiction or two about them two having a connection between them. Usually ending in sex so it was quite predictable. But that didn't mean it wasn't ridiculously funny. Sometimes they would even read out their speaking past to make it even funnier.

"ok the results are in and the top three most liked suggestions are..." George spoke calmly, slowly opening up twitter.

"oh my god, So number one is date Dream for two months, number two is Go on a date with Dream, and last but not least do a drunk stream with, you guessed it Dream." George said eventually.

"Oi, guys why am I in all of these? This isn't my sub goal what it now." Dream laughed making a comment after hearing the three options.

In reality he was over joyed and feeling blessed. He was soon enough thinking of a plan to make sure that he and George got close. That's when he would ask George out for real and hope it goes the best way possible. But with George you never know.

 He was hoping that he would figure out if George was straight or not by asking subtle questions, and tracking behavior. He just hoped that he was correct.

"Apparently, now it is. Ok you guys have two minutes to decide. And for the love of god be the second option. Both the other ones are terrible, and whoever liked them is a spawn of Satan himself." George quickly responded

After the two minutes passed George took  a look at the results.

"Dream. Your in for a long ride. Because the results are in and the winner choice is, Dating you for two months." George slowly said making sure that he was correct.

"Woo! I get to date GEORGIE for a whole 60 days!" Dream cheered so loudly George could hear it all the way from his own room.

"Dreamy, chill babe. I know I'm the best person in the entire world but you have 60 days don't piss me off on day 0 before stream even ends."

And with that both boys waved a goodbye to the stream and ended.

With 60 days of dating ahead...