💘23💘

6 months later.

Laying on his bed Armaan reminisce about his life with jawahir for the past 12months since there marriage,
Today is exactly one year since jadwa disappearance which Mark there one year wedding anniversary with jawahir, he sigh tiredly his grandfather has talked to him several times about his relationship with jawahir which they are now more like friends than husband and wife ,
Armaan don't know what to do at some point he really want to take his family advice to move on but he still believe jadwa is coming back but it's exactly a year today and still not a single clue about her whereabouts.
  Armaan stare at his phone screen it's a picture of him and jadwa the very last picture they took few days to there wedding she was sulking at a mall about how crowded everywhere wa, he smile and drop the phone,
  maybe he will take his grandfather advice "whatever belong to you will find there way back to you no matter how long it takes if jadwa is destine to be with you she will come back" he say and for some reason Armaan agree with him and believe his jadwa will come back maybe it will take a very long time but she will eventually come back but until then maybe he should fulfill his duty as a husband to jawahir and make her happy until the love of his life comes back.

Arranging the breakfast on the dinning table jawahir sing along running to you by chike and simi that's playing in the parlour,
  She knows today is there wedding anniversary she is seriously not expecting anything from Armaan she's glad that there relationship isn't even rough like when they first married now they are more like friends and she's happy about that but sometimes she wishe he can just be a husband to her, Armaan is a very nice person and she believe he's going to be an awesome husband.

"What are you cooking?"Armaan ask coming down the stairs.

"Food ofcrse.
Happy anniversary."she say with a smile and Armaan node walking to the dinning table where she's arranging the food,
He hug her from behind taking her by surprise the food on her hand slip and fall off the floor making him to chuckle and let go off her.

"Soo Mrs Arman fu'ad,
I don't know you are this clumsy ."he say sitting on one of the dinning chair and watch as jawahir uses a towel to clean the mess she made, jawahir is nothing compare to his jadwa he thought and mentally sigh because he do promise himself not to talk or compare jadwa with jawahir because he knows isn't right.

"Get dress we are going out to celebrate our anniversary ."he says staring at jawahir who's trying to avoid eye contact with him clearly still bewilder about what is going on with him.

"Uhmmm ya Armaan
You know you don't have to this right?
I know jad......jawahir try saying but Armaan was quick to grab her by the hand turning her to face him as he hold her two hands.

"Look jawahir,
Maybe everyone is right jadwa has made her decision a year ago and I'm still here stuck in the past, everyone is right it's better if i move on and forget about everything, i won't promise you to be the perfect husband and completely forget about jadwa because it's going to take sometimes for me to let go maybe with a little help from you i could eventually put the past behind me,"Armaan say not knowing where all those words were coming from but one thing that he is sure about is he says all that to please jawahir and make her comfortable around him.

"But.....

"No but jawahir,
I don't want you to ever mention jadwas name in this house, let's just be happy."he say with a smile and jawahir smile back awkwardly.

They both head upstairs to get ready for the day.

******
Laying on her bed jawahir mind drift to what happened earlier in the  morning , she really feel guilty for doing what she did but she was left with no other choice than to do that, it's been just 2weeks since her husband has promised to put the past behind him and let them live like a couple she wouldn't allow a stupid call to shatter all her dreams.