💜39💜

1 week later.

Cooking in the kitchen jawahir sing as she prepare the native cocoyam soup, she's been really happy with her relationship with her husband lately but her relationship with jadwa is anything but complicated they don't always acknowledged each others presence but jawahir care less in as much armaan is happy with her she's ok with that.

"Where's jadwa?"armaan ask making jawahir to turn frighten.

"You scared me.
I don't know maybe she's in her bedroom."jawahir say with a shrug and armaan head upstairs.

Armaan doesn't understand why jadwa has been acting distance with hin since they were discharged from the hospital, he try talking to her a few times but she always ignore him it's frustrating he can't even touch her she will get angry.

"He didn't see the pills fadilah but i was scared what if he was the one that saw it, how could i explain to him."jadwa voice say from the bedroom making him to stop.

"Zubar da ciki fah,
Abortion. Why will he listen to any excuse he would never believe me."jadwa say and armaan open the bedroom door.

"I will call you back or maybe i will come later."jadwa say and end the call.

"Welcome back."jadwa say but armaan ignore her, she sigh and stand up from the bed maybe she just need to apologize for snubbing him for the past 5days.

"Dee.
I........

"Just keep quiet jadwa,
How could you abort my baby?
Our baby?
Is this how much you soo much hate me that you wouldn't even want to carry my child in you."armaan say feeling betrayed.

"Dee it's not what you think.
Wlh i didn't abort our baby.
Why will i do that?
I............

"You did it jadwa,
I should have known better,
You ran away on our wedding day why will you even suddenly love me i was very stupid to for even marrying you."he say and walk pass her by the closet door.

"Dee.
Please listen to me.
I don't know how it happened ya hafiz just told me i took some pills which i know i have never done,
I didn't abort our baby dee,
Please listen to me."jadwa say trying to stop armaan from walking down the stairscase but he push her with force making her to hit her head with the rail.

"Dee i didn't abort our baby i promise.
Wlh i don't know how it happened."jadwa say crying following him down to the parlour as jawahir stand by the kitchen door watching the two.

"Then what the fuck is this doing in our closet."armaan say and throw the pack of misoprostol.

"I don't know.
Believe me even do is this ones please."jadwa say but armaan snort and walk pass her to the kitchen.

"Isn't the food ready?"he ask and jawahir node.

"It's done."jawahir say pointing at the dinning table armaan leave the kitchen and sit on the dinning table.
The more he look at jadwa who's sitting in the parlour crying the more angrier he gets.

"Maybe i should serve you in your bedroom."jawahir suggest and armaan breathe out heavily.

"Yes please bring it to my bedroom."armaan say and head upstairs the bedroom door slam shut and jawahir sigh.

Jadwa watch as jawahir dish the food and arrange them on the tray before walking to her in the parlour.

"I told you jadwa.
One day things will change and jawahir will be the queen, she will claim her lost space, the one you snatch from her since childhood,
I'm not a very nice person jadwa i grew up in an orphanage, i fight,i struggle and i do everything necessary to survive, you can't always have everything you want all the time,
Sometimes a little pain makes someone even more stronger."jawahir say with a weak smile and leave the parlour as jadwa look at her surprisingly.

************************

Jawahir push the two to her bedroom and like expected armaan is sitting on the couch he look really deep in thought.

"Your food is ready."jawahir say and drop it on the small table in front of him making him to sigh.

Armaan stare at jawahir, he wonder wether she will want to be a mother, he can't understand why jadwa did what she did to him, he trusted her.

"Do you think she will really do that intentionally?"armaan ask and jawahir stare at him.

"I don't know ya armaan, you know her better than i do, I don't mean to sound mean but someone that would run away on her wedding day because she doesn't want to marry you everything can be possible considering the fact that she married you because she was left with no other option."jawahir say with a shrug.

"I'm sorry if what i say hurt you but i was just been honest."jawahir say and armaan shake his head.

"It's nothing.
Can you take back the food i just lost my appetite."armaan say and jawahir smile at him.

"When i was at the orphanage our metron always ask me to do this to her whenever she is exhausted, do you mind if i do it to you."jawahir ask with a smile and armaan node.

"Ok.
You just need to relax as i massage your foot and you eat your food."she say with a smile and armaan node.

Jawahir begin massaging his foot as she tells armaan about her life in the orphanage, armaan find himself relaxing and enjoying the foot massage as he eat his food, laughing at the jokes jawahir tell him.

Drop your comments and vote.