Chapter 2 -Part 2-

(Picture Not Mine)

《□■▪︎ ☆ ▪︎■□》

| Summary|Y/n gently laid their head on Sapnap's shoulder, sleep slowly taking over their senses. Being just as tired, Sapnap rests his head on top of theirs, sleep also taking him.|

▪︎ First Person View - Y/n ▪︎

Current Outfit
(Not Mine)

The trance starts to undo as I feel two arms draped over me, both hugging me tightly. My PJ's clothed my body and I open my eyes wondering when I put them on last night when suddenly I feel both grips harden around me as I find the face Dream in front of me. I feel heat creeping up to my cheeks as I slowly turn over, careful to not wake either men up, and I found the face of George. As I study his soft facial features I hear a sudden noise. I quickly shut my eyes as tight as possible, slowing my breath to pretend to sleep as I hear the bedroom door open and close softly. Hearing soft footsteps approach the bed, I feel my heart start to race. The bed starts to dip down behind me and I was suddenly pulled back into someones arms. I try my hardest to calm my heartbeat as I feel hot breath on my neck.

"Are they awake yet?" I hear Dream's sleepy whispering voice ask, feeling more slight movements behind me.

"Nope," I hear Sapnaps voice reply softly, speaking into my neck and slightly tickling it.

"I felt them move a few minutes ago so they probably won't be asleep for long, especially because we're all talking." Surprisingly, George spoke up from in front of me. My heart almost stops and I slightly panic. I felt his hand brush my loose hair behind my ear, I had to stop myself from melting into his touch.

"We should get up to make breakfast for everyone," I hear Sapnap say, leaving my touch and getting up with the rest of the boys, "The others are still sleeping too so food for everyone" I hear as all three of them retreat down the hallway, closing the door on their way out.

I waited a few minutes sitting there and then I finally got up and peaked out into the corridor, the delightful smell of eggs, toast, and bacon wafted through the room. I opened the door, fully stepping out into the hallway and towards the soft voices in the kitchen. Stepping into the crowded room full of five boys and multiple plates of breakfast. Their attention was now on me as they heard my footsteps.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty, your feast is ready." Quackity mocks from across the room. He's sitting on the couch with Karl, both snuggling into each other.

"What he meant to say was good morning," Karl says, flicking Quackity's head with his finger as he gets off the couch where he was sitting with him.

"He's not wrong about the Beauty thing though," Dream chimes in from his seat at the dining table, winking at me as my cheeks turn pink. Eyeing me up and down.

"Shut up..." I say, still bright red from where I was standing in the doorway. Him and Quackity smirk as Karl takes a seat at the dining table along with Sapnap and George who both seem to be dozing off, obviously still tired from last night.

"Come sit down and eat, then we can figure out what we are going to do." George says, rubbing his eyes and picking up his fork.

"Alright," I respond, rolling my eyes as Quackity pulls out my chair like he's seating royalty. As soon as I sit down he takes a seat next to me, and starts digging into his food like he was starving. A few minutes in and George and Dream are talking together, with Sapnap interrupting at random times and Karl showing deep interest in his food. Then I feel a hand on my thigh, I quickly slap it away, a tiny of red on my cheeks. I see Quackity smirk from out of the corner of my eye.

I turn slightly and glare at him until he starts eating again, sighing in defeat. As soon as I finished eating, I stand up and announce that I was going to change as I remember that I saw my suitcase on the way the the bedroom door. George gives me simple instructions to the bathroom so I could change and I start walking back to the bedroom. As soon a I find my suitcase, I open it and find clothes. I open the door to the bathroom and lock it. As I finish putting on my clothes, I start planning my list of to-do's for the day.

《□■▪︎ ☆ ▪︎■□》

A/N - This chapter took a little bit longer than I thought it would but I atleast finished it. We had a big trip to a families house today that went from seven a.m. to seven p.m. so I didn't have enough time to write. My parents stay up super late on weekends so I have to be extremely careful not to get caught! Hope you enjoy this some what long chapter.

865 Words ♡