Chapter 3 -What happends now?-

(Picture Not Mine)

A/N -- At the time this was started, we almost hit 250 reads already!!! Thank you all so much again! Now before we start, I want to suggest a book written by midwestloser called Whole Again! It's another poly feral boys and I absolutely love it! Please go support them and there hard work!

F/n = Food name
F/F/n = Favorite food name

《□■▪︎ ☆ ▪︎■□》

▪︎First Person View - Y/n▪︎

As I stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in one of my favorite outfits, I was met with a shirtless Sapnap. My face instantly turned red from embarrassment and I quickly turn my head away and close my eyes tight. He chuckles and lifts my head up with his finger on my chin and rolls his eyes when he sees that mine were closed. He tucks a piece of my stranded hairs out of my face.

"You look nice," He said, chuckling to himself. "So your shy all of the sudden?"

"NO- I um" I say, still embarrassed with my eyes shut.

He laughed once again, "Yeah right, if you weren't shy then you would open your eyes?" I knew teasing was his specialty and it always got me embarrassed. I shaked my head, indicating I wasn't going to do that.

"Whatever, you loss." He says shrugging and dropping my chin as he steps around me to the bathroom. Once I heard the shower running I opened my eyes and marched out of the room. I were still beet red so I sat in the sun room and closed my eyes again, soaking in the warmth of the sun a I looked out the window.

It was always comforting to me as I tended to find myself outside quite a lot. I started daydreaming about books, movies, and almost everything in between. I started imaging dragons with majestic riders, mermaids, elves, and even wizards. Scenarios of magic filled adventures filled my head, letting my imagination run free. Soon enough I found myself stuck in this endless dreamworld. Unfortunately this daydream was short-lived as I then heard the door open and close.

"Hey" Karl's soft voice rang out, snapping me back to reality.

"Hello" I say, turning around to face him, still trying to separate real from imagination.

"We planned to go to the grocery store to get up some food for you, but before that, we wanted to know if you were going to stay with us now," he continued, "if you have somewhere else you wanted to stay you can to!" He added quickly.

"Honestly, staying here doesn't sound that bad" I say shrugging. Then unsure, I say, "If I can stay here of course,"

"Your always welcome to stay here! I'll go tell the boys, I am guessing you brought the essentials?"

"Yep, I already know you know what I want." I answered.

"F/n and F/F/n, the only things you eat!" He exclaims, letting out his usual laugh as he stepped out of the room. It always made me smile.

As I heard his footsteps run down the stairs, I looked out the large windows again and slowly got up. I take one one look outside and my eyes wonder to a group of butterflies, their shiny blue wings were enchanting. You knew them as Blue Morpho's, famous for the way their wings turn blue once the right light hits. (And my fav animal)

"Y/n!" I heard George yell. Finally tearing my eyes away from their beauty, I start heading towards the door to make my way to the boys.

《□■▪︎ ☆ ▪︎■□》

A/N - I am so sorry for the super slow updates!!! I haven't had proper motivation in so long 😥
I ALSO REACH 540 READS, OMG!!!! I am so grateful for all of you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

636 Words ♡