Chapter 10

Sorry for the long updated.

The second day of the spring festival, Anya and her groups was walking around the markets place. Anya looking around excitedly. As she got to a stale that she been looking for, she ran toward it. There Anya see the fabric in different colors and treads. It not just cloths made of linen but there are also cottons and silks. "So there is also silkworm here too." Anya said to herself but was heard by the stale female. "That cloths was not made from silkworm." the stale female said with smiles. Anya looked toward with surprise. "If this cloths not made by silkworm then what its made from?" Anya asked. "These are made from Lotus stems." the stale female replies with a soft smiles.

Anya started to feel the silk cloths, she can't believe that this was made from lotus stems. Than Anya looked back up toward the stale female. "How many furs for the cloths?" Anya asked. "each cloths for two furs.." the stale female said. "Alright give me six roll of the cotton, six roll linen, and six roll of silk cloths." Anya said she hand over the 36 furs to the stale female.

When Sakura and the other saw Anya trading for the cloths they decided to get it too. While they were still looking at the cloths. "oh...since you made these cloths I was wondering if you have a smaller needle then the bone needle." Anya said to the stale female. "Ah yes yes I do have them..."the stale female said. the stale female left and than come back with a small box. When she open Anya and the other saw a lots of needle that look like their bone needle but it a lot smaller and the color was golden. So they trade one needle for one fur. 

When they finish with cloths stale. They keep on walking the trading area until it was late that they all decided to go back to their tents. They all hang out after that. 

On the third day and also the last day of the Trading Day. The group spend their morning walking around the market to see if they missing anything that they needed. At noon they started to pack up their stuff ready to go back home. Anya was surprise that they left smoothly without any crazy thing happen because if is not Sakura who bring troubles it would be Sutu.

They were half way thought their journey home. Anya came across old stalks. As Anya inspect the dead plants. She discover that it was corn. So she and the females just take the new seedling. When finish taking all the seedling, they continue on their journey. By the time they reach home the sun was about to set. Before we all retired to our own caves the chief made an announcement: "Tomorrow we will start to plowing the flat lands, so we can start planting our own foods for the next coming winter." the Chief said. After that had been said everyone headed to their caves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This would be the first day the Misty Forest Tribe will be planting their own foods. They are all very excited. "Today I would still like the hurting group to continue with their hurting. As for those who are old, disable, and the females we will start plowing the ground before we start to plants anything." the Chief said. As the old and disable they were happy that they have something to do. When everyone started their day, some older females would weave baskets. The rest started to plow the ground until noon and take a rest. After the noon break the older and disable male would continue plowing until the evening. 

As Anya, she love being here with these peoples. She also help plowing the ground. After Anya have her noon break, she would teach all the females how to make clothes for the spring and summer. Instead of making the modern outfits she would wear when she was in her old world. Anya decided she'll make clothes during the 1800 style. Anya think that these outfits look cute on the females here. 

Its take about three day of plowing the five acre. After that they started to plants some of the seeds that Anya have asked them to save and some of other seeds from her space. So that way the tribe would have more foods during their winter. They start off with five acre first to see how the the plants grow than next years the tribe will add more. For now they would continue to collect their foods from the forest. So everyday the tribe would water the five acre in the morning and evening.

As spring season past and summer season enter, all the female and the cubs was glad with the clothes they have on. Its feel nicer than the furs clothes during this time of the season. As for the male it seem that it did not bother them at all. Most of the time, they would be walking around half naked.

During the summer season, the tribe would start prepare for the Beast Lord Ceremony. Everyone was very busy in the couples of weeks prepare things to worship the Beast Lord every summer season then ask for a good winter. It is also the time for couples to partner which is like getting marry. Anya was excited because Sakura and Sutu finally going to be partner. Which means no more trouble for them anymore hopefully. As Zen watch Anya getting excited over this matter. He would softly smiles toward Anya. When Anya become an adult after the winter season is over Zen would ask Anya to be his partner. Beside the two that are getting marry, there are three more couples that are also getting marry.

So Anya and the rest of the female is now making wedding dress for the couples who are getting marry. This partner ceremony would be the first that would be the most beautiful ceremony. It'll make all the younger female dream of their wedding from that day onward. 

The big day had arrived and everyone started to get ready since morning. The hurting groups already left to hurt so they can bring it back some prey for the sacrifice for the Beast Lord. While the females, the old, and disable would prepare foods and decorate the place. By the time it hit late noon the hurting groups came back from the hurt. The ceremony begins with the healer being the one who would do all the sacrifice ritual while everyone watch until the process was done. After the Beast Lord Ceremony is done the Partner Ceremony begin. Sakura and Sutu was the first couple to start. 

When the Partner Ceremony was finish. Everyone started to celebrate. The males started the fire to make barbeque and the female would start cooking food that Anya show them. They celebrate until one by one left for their caves .