Chapter 16, let's go to the quartermaster's office.

After Chen Xiaoqian returned to the residence, he hadn't even waited to go back to his own room and walked on the veranda before his entire body was paralyzed on the floor in a cold sweat.

"Princess, I've told you not to go to the City Lord's Mansion casually, you're not listening..." zi Rui was also rear-ended and persuaded.

He was Chen Xiao Qian's personal attendant, how could he not know if his own master was pregnant or not?

When Chen Xiaoqian had made up the story that he was pregnant, he had been shocked, and now the City Lord had found out... It was good that the City Lord hadn't I'm going to pursue this.

Chen Xiaoqian lamented, "It's hard to move, they say that accompanying a ruler is like accompanying a tiger, I still have a male and a female by my side. The Flower Walls City Lord is just fine, but what about this Han Shuo, he's simply a time bomb."

Saying that, Chen Xiaoqian thought about it and said with a slap on her thigh, "No, I have to kick him over to Chen Chuchu's side."

"Princess, what are you talking about..." zi Rui was surprised by Chen Xiaoqian's unexpected words.

Chen Xiaoqian clapped his hands happily and said to himself, "The story is pushed to the ending, so I can go home!"

But after saying this, Chen Xiaoqian fell into a state of puzzlement and frowned and said, "But now the plot is stuck! up..."

Zi Rui was bewildered and asked, "What are you talking about, Princess?"

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that, but I'm not sure if I can. "

Zee Ree was puzzled, "What is a script?"

Chen Xiaoqian thought, "It's the talking book."

Zi Rui's eyebrows jumped a bit, "Mr. Wordbook?"

Chen Xiaoqian stroked his palm and said, "Eh yes yes yes, how to call them, storyteller? "

Zi Rui said evenly, "Commentary, miscellaneous drama, and opera singing, all by..."

Halfway through, the word count was full.

Chen Xiaoqian didn't mind and continued, "All written by Mr. Words?"

Zi Rui nodded in silence.

Chen Xiaoqian said happily, "Awesome, in terms of generation, this is all my ancestor."

It seemed as if Zi Rui was accustomed to Chen Xiaoqian's way of speaking like this, and asked, "Princess wants to hear a story?"

"No no no." Chen Xiaoqian held out a finger as he waved it in front of Zee Rui's eyes, "I'm looking for some staff!"

"Staff?"

Chen Xiaoqian smiled, "Yes, the staff!"

After making up his mind, Chen Xiaoqian directly dragged Zi Rui to the largest teahouse in Huagaki City.

In the teahouse, Chen Xiaoqian sat at a table eating fruit, and Zirui brought over three Mr. Talking Book.

Zi Rui respectfully said to Chen Xiao Qian, "Princess, Mr. Storyteller, three of the best in the capital."

Upon hearing this, Chen Xiaoqian looked the three men up and down.

Only a moment later, he stroked his chin and asked with a smile on his face, "Where do the three gentlemen take their place?"

The three gentlemen were originally shocked to hear it was the Third Princess calling herself, and came over with trepidation. At this point, seeing that Chen Xiaoqian was smiling and didn't mean to get angry, a few of them reluctantly settled down and incidentally wiped the Cold sweat.

Mr. A stepped forward first and said, "I'm speaking in a teahouse."

Mr. B also followed and said, "The little man is playing shadow play at the footbridge."

Mr. C, who was the least courageous, saw that the other two had spoken, so he also had no choice but to step forward and carefully say, "I have my own theater. ."

Chen Xiaoqian tsked twice and said in admiration, "There are still three grades of six or nine, just like us."

After saying that, Chen Xiaoqian nudged the three chairs in front of him with his chin, gesturing for the three gentlemen to sit down.

Zi Rui saw the situation and left with a sense of humor and closed the door along with it.

The three gentlemen saw that everyone had left, leaving only this rumored fierce and evil Third Princess besides them, and suddenly got a headache again! Cold sweat.

Mister A lifted his sleeve to barely wipe the cold sweat and asked, "Princess... you asked the little one to wait over for..."

Chen Xiaoqian smiled and said, "It's like this, there's one thing I can't figure out, and I hope the three gentlemen can point it out. Come - "

Halfway through, Chen Xiaoqian brought over the fruit plate next to him, placed a banana, an apple, and an orange on the table, and began to row .

Chen Xiaoqian said: "I wrote a story, the hero is the banana, the heroine is the apple, and the heroine is the orange. The original story is that the banana was robbed by the orange and poisoned by the orange on the wedding night, then the apple and the apple, which are not fruits, were killed by the orange. A love-hate relationship that ends up coming together..."

Mr. A commented, "Row work, nothing bright, just follow the steps. "

Chen Xiaoqian nodded his head in agreement and said, "That's right, but it's different now. Now this orange didn't die that night! Stay."

Mr. B. commented, "Reversal, breaking the program, with unexpected wonders. I am good at comedy and used to use this trick."

Chen Xiaoqian pondered for a moment, then said with a sad face, "I can't reverse it, and I don't want to be unexpected, so I just want to do a line of work, Hurry up and make a pair of bananas and apples."

Mr. C commented, "That orange is an obstacle, and I suggest that the three princesses, quickly cut off the bananas and simplify them."

Said Mr. C compared a murderous pose.

Chen Xiaoqian was shocked, immediately covered his neck, shrank and said: "This, so violent, just, just must kill her! ? After all, it's a fresh life..."

The first one is the "The New York Times", which is the most popular and the most popular in the world. Be ruthless. Princess, the orange line is obviously just extra and has to be deleted. "

Mr. C made another chopping motion.

Mister C said, "I am good at tragedy, more life and death, love and hate, nice to look at."

Hearing their words, Chen Xiaoqian had a death wish and said, "It's also too simple and crude, so there's just nothing A technicality, a detour?"

At this point, Chen Xiaoqian protected the orange by gesturing around it with his hand on the table.

Mister A looked at Chen Xiaoqian and said, "What does the princess have to say about it?"

Chen Xiaoqian pondered for a moment and suddenly thought of something and said, "You guys say, if we do one scene alone, I'll let the two of them have another one! What about heroes saving, no, or, what about beauty saving heroes?"

Mr. C wondered, "How does the Third Princess want to do this play? "

Upon hearing that, Chen Xiaoqian thought for a moment again, then his eyes brightened up.

"Right! Just do it!"

"Princess?"

Chen Xiaoqian could no longer be bothered to explain, he just scuffled up and lifted his steps and walked out, shouting as he did so, "Zirui! Zee-rae! Quick, go back to the house and find Han Shuo, let's go to the Teaching Division!"

"Princess? Hey, you wait for the little one!"