Chapter 4: Crossing into a female match

Chen Xiaoqian went home angrily, taking the bag and taking off his jacket, while hesitatingly complained to the producer with the phone hissing.

Chen Xiaoqian kept screaming on the set, and almost did not give Mr. Zhang any chance to intervene. "Mr. Zhang-it's not that I don't cooperate-it's impossible to communicate-he doesn't listen to me at all, I just give him a mouth So I flew up, and my voice almost shouted dumb—what, he said he wouldn't act—he, yes, sick!"

At the same speed as the cannon, the sound was even octave higher, and the producer couldn't interrupt after several interruptions.

Just when Chen Xiaoqian said a long list, just when he was about to take a breath, the phone message prompt sound suddenly sounded.

Seeing this, Chen Xiaoqian frowned at first, but then realized what she was, rushed to the computer, and pressed F5.

The online banking page shows that the manuscript fee is credited, and then there are many zeros.

Chen Xiaoqian was shocked, his neck was stiff and could not turn.

This... After one hundred and one second, Chen Xiaoqian changed his attitude 180 degrees. He quickly threw the cell phone aside to get it back, and said in a soft whisper: "Mr. Zhang, I'm still too young , Should not bring personal emotions to work.

You can rest assured that I will be able to correct the problems pointed out by the actor teacher, and will never delay the boot time! "

Before Mr. Zhang could say anything, Chen Xiaoqian hung up the phone decisively, stupefied, and poked a few zeros on the computer screen with his finger, gradually showing a stubborn smile.

About ten seconds later, the indignant expression still on Chen Xiaoqian's face gradually transformed into a smile. While she stretched her muscles in place, she murmured, "Isn't it equal, not love! Let's You see, the professional qualities of excellent screenwriters!"

Chen Xiaoqian had a must-have expression on his face, and immediately switched to working state after sitting in front of the screen. Nutrients and liver tablets were placed on the left side of the computer, and snacks and instant noodles were placed on the right side of the computer.

With a bag of red ginseng in his mouth, Chen Xiaoqian sat in front of the computer in a state of combat readiness.

Everything is ready, Chen Xiaoqian took out the determination to prepare for the college entrance examination and Yili resolutely opened the word document, and the sound of the keyboard knocked on the face constantly.

Time slowly passed, Chen Xiaoqian had already written hi, and started talking to himself while typing.

Chen Xiaoqian smirked, "Xuanhu City, the man is the master, and he won the war and can sleep in the prisoner of war.

In Huayuan City, the woman is the master, the war is won, and you can sleep the prisoner of war...Isn't that the two cities fighting?... At this point, Chen Xiaoqian realized that something was wrong, immediately stopped it, and shook his head. You can't write like this..." Chen Xiaoqian deleted the words he just typed, and took out refreshing essential oils to wipe on his temples.

In the early morning of the next day, Chen Xiaoqian faced the word, leaving moved tears.

Chen Xiaoqian's tearful eyes were covered with red blood, and he said with deep affection: "Han Shuo, I never doubted you, but you are so cruel..." Then, Chen Xiaoqian wiped away the tears with a tissue and grabbed The hands of the dolls at the table, a strong and overbearing refusal, said: "Chu Chu, stay, I will succeed the city host in the future, you can be my city hostess wife.

"After Chen Xiaoqian finished speaking, he moved for a long time in the same place, and finally..."Bah" disdainfully! Scum! The sky gradually darkened, and at night, Chen Xiaoqian continued to yawn, tearing down a few packets of instant coffee and pouring it into the cup , Tossed a few goji berries into this espresso and sipped it out.