Chapter 1

Harry woke to the sound of his door being tapped on the door, the voice of his aunt Petunia telling him to get up. Reluctantly getting up, His Cousin jumping on the stairs. Dust falling onto him. As he was about to get out of the cupboard he was pushed back in. A happy Dudley entering the kitchen. He fixed his glasses and entered the kitchen afterwards. Aunt Petunia already started cooking breakfast for the "birthday boy ".

"Cook breakfast, and try not to burn anything." said his aunt.

Harry sighed under his breath.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia."

She continued to talk about Dudley's special day.

As he was placing the food on their plates, his Uncle ordered him to bring his coffee to him.

"Yes, Uncle Vernon."

They were his only living relatives, his parents died in a car crash when he was just a baby. All he could remember was being ordered to do chores that they didn't want to do. He dreamt of leaving the Privet Drive and being out of the Dursley's clutches. The way he was treated, he wondered why they kept him for so long. Ten years to be exact.

He brought the pot of coffee and poured some into his cup. Looking at Dudley's Presents, the boy asked "How many are there?"

"36," said his father.

"36, but last year. Last year I had 37."
said Dudley.

"No problem sweetie, when we go out we will get you two new presents. How's that pumpkin?".

||•••••••||

For Dudley's Birthday, Harry and the family went to the Zoo. Promising not to do any funny business. Walking around the Zoo, they came across a snake. It was quiet, not moving to the Dursley's annoyance.

"Make it Move," said Dudley.

Vernon taps on the glass.
"Move, move!"

"He's asleep!" replied Harry.

"This is boring," Dudley said before moving to another glass.

Harry began to talk to the snake, sympathizing with it. Acting as if he understood. As Dudley saw the snake moving, he put his face to the glass.

Harry squinted his eyes and his cousin fell where the glass would have stopped him. The snake slithering out of the captivity. Turning to harry who heard the snake say "thanks".

"Any time." harry replied.

Soon, the glass came back. Dudley unable to get out.

"Mom, Mommy!" yelled Dudley

That was when Petunia and Vernon saw their son in captivity.

Petunia screamed, slamming on the
glass.

"My darling boy!"

Harry laughed to himself when Vernon looked at him.

||•••••••||

At home, Dudley entered the house with his mother behind him. A towel covering his head.

"What happened?" asked Vernon.

Honestly, Harry said, "I swear, I don't know."

Vernon took him by the hair taking him to the cupboard.