INFORMATION

* // A/N at the end of the chapter. This note goes for the whole story.

Humans

George Hunter // A colour blind man with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Ally of Dream.

Sapnap Bears // A man with black hair and dark brown eyes. Ally of Dream.

Sam Ward // A man with brown hair and green eyes. Creator and warden of the work-in-progress prison.

Noxcrew // The hosts of the well-known Minecraft Championship. Members consist of Nox, Whale, Isaac 'Landlord', Aeltumn, Pixel, Crafty, Bandit, Johni, Pasta, Sky, Noctis, Stuart, Lauren and Jammy.

Hybrids

Phil 'Philza' Minecraft // A man with slightly long blonde hair and blue eyes. An avian, his species is a crow.

Wilbur 'Ghostbur' Minecraft // A dead man with faded skin, dark grey fading to brown curly hair and shadowy brown eyes. An avian, his species is a moorhen, and eventually he gains some mob traits. Founder of L'manberg, Pogtopia, and a partial founder of Logstedshire.

Tommy Minecraft // A teenager with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. An avian, his species is a robin. Founder of Logstedshire.

Technoblade // A man with 2 different coloured eyes, grey and red, and with long pink hair. A piglin hybrid.

Tubbo Skyline // A teenager with fluffy brown hair and blue eyes. A goat hybrid, and eventually gains some bee traits.

Ranboo Split // A teenager, who isn't actually human. Has some human genes, but not many. Black and white split through the middle, colours switching when it gets to his hair. One green eye and one red eye. Part enderman and part unknown.

Schlatt Skyline // A man with black hair which has started to grey, and dark red eyes. A ram hybrid, biological father of Tubbo Skyline.

Niki Niha // A woman with light pink hair fading to light blonde, and yellow-brown eyes. A fish hybrid, her species is a koi fish.

Fundy Soot // A young man with ginger hair, with some white parts in it, and orange eyes. A fox hybrid, ages quicker than anyone else. Fox genes are from the small amount of genes that Wilbur Minecraft got from his mother.

Jack Manifold // A man with short brown hair and brown eyes. A blaze hybrid, son of the Nether Goddess.

Karl Jacobs // A man with with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes. A polar bear hybrid-shapeshifter mix.

Halo 'BadBoyHalo' Saint // A man with dark ginger hair and light brown eyes. A demon hybrid, he hides his features with a hood.

Captain Puffy 'Puffy' // A colour blind woman with long and fluffy white hair and brown eyes. A sheep hybrid.

Scott Major // A man with cyan fading to purple, glittery hair and light blue eyes. Born in the stars. One of the hosts of the well-known Minecraft Championship.

Gods

Kristin Minecraft // A woman with long brown hair and brown eyes. The goddess of death.

Dream Wat'ken // A man with blonde hair and green eyes, constantly wears a mask. The god of creation. Brother of the god of life.

Foolish G' // A man with golden hair and bright green eyes, constantly wears a shark cloak. The god of life. Brother of the god of creation.

Nations/Areas

L'manberg // The biggest nation of them all, and also the first. Once with big black walls surrounding a small area, and expanded by Schlatt when he was elected.

Pogtopia // An abandoned ravine where Tommy, Wilbur, and Technoblade resided when they were first exiled from L'manberg.

Logstedshire // A tree surrounded area where Tommy resides during his exile. Quite near to the tundra where Technoblade lives.