Rewriting*

Okay so. I'm rewriting this story. It's gonna have 2 books, one for individual information and the other being the main story. I say individual because I'm still going to have the information chapter at the start. Now I'm going to give you all some information that is optional to read.

Why are you rewriting this story?
I've genuinely lost motivation to continue. I prefer to write stories in one or two big chapters and uploading them all at once, meaning that I give up I don't disappoint someone. That last point is irrelevant because I've promised a rewrite this time.

Why aren't you just discontinuing it if you've lost motivation to continue?
I enjoy this storyline a lot, and I've been planning to write this for a long time and I don't really want to give up with this now.

Are you going to keep the storyline the same?
Partly. I will keep most of the key points like the hate towards hybrids and the type of hybrids people are, but I will be discarding small details.

Do I have to read the information book/chapters?
No, of course not! It just gives a little bit of context to who the characters are and what they're like in this AU.

(Irrelevant question) Are you going to open a discord server?
I plan on it, yes. I just need to finish it.

Don't expect the new version to be made soon, as I said I like publishing stories as a whole. I will try to keep you updated in my conversations tab on my profile, but no promises! ;D