第一章

It's Jabami-san's first day and she's already won against one of our best gamblers.

Her unforgettable hair and eyes as she death stared at Mary was something to go down in history.

"Tut-tut-tut Mary.. I thought i taught you better?"

I have taught Mary how to gamble since we were younger, our parents had forced us together. We had been closer since the jailing of my mother and death of my father.

"I... what- what happened.. I was supposed to- to win..?" she looked up at me slowly.

I wave the house pet tag in front of her face. "You know what's coming your way.. correct? 8,800,000¥ in debt and no way to pay. Boo hoo."

"I need just a few days, I swear." she's holding the collar of my blazer. I come closer.

"No can do I'm afraid." We're touching noses. "Next time, don't be so full of yourself or be so obvious when cheating." I get up and leave.

^^^

Aiko Maebami. My name is Aika Maebami. I am a member of a student council and a close friend to Kirari Momobami and Ririka Momobami. Our families date back years ago, so naturally, we were close.

As I'm walking down the hall to my class, my eye catches a certain man coming towards me. He looks familiar but I realise he has a house pet tag. That's probably why I have no clue who he is.

His fluffy brown hair jumps up and down as he approaches me and his paler skin becomes a vibrant pink as he realises me looking at him. He averts his eyes.

As he gets close to me, I realise how tall he his.

"Uh.. Excuse me-me..? Maebami-san?" He's very nervous and he doesn't try hiding it. I notice he's not looking at me completely.

"That's me, and you are..?" I say as I cross my hands over my chest

"Sorry!" He's a deep red now. "My name is Suzui Ryota* and i have a question."

*(a/n- ryota auto corrected to toyota im crying)

"Shoot Suzui-kun."

"Have you seen Jabami-san? I've lost her.." His voice trails off. He's distracted. I've got the perfect plan to gain his attention. No one speaks to me half interested.

I grab his arm and i pull myself towards him. We have no space separating us.

He looks down on me, he's about to explode. I look back up.

"What's wrong? Am I not interesting enough for you? Sad face."  I frown.

He mumbles something then says he has to be somewhere and takes an abrupt leave.

All in the days work of the women charm.