•Three•

A/N Hello everyone! I sincerely apologize for the incredibly long break. High School really had to hit me hard like that. Thanks so much for your patience. I would also like to point out that my writing style may have changed a bit since last chapter, so if that is confusing I am very sorry. I tried my best to continue the story from last part but please forgive me if a forget a few details here and there, or add details that weren't in the story originally.

 I tried my best to continue the story from last part but please forgive me if a forget a few details here and there, or add details that weren't in the story originally

     No longer seeing the two girls in their peripheral vision, Reggie decided to be the first one to break the silence.

     “Well they seem nice” He concluded with a big grin on his face.

     Dropping his head in defeat, Alex cleared his throat before responding. “Did you miss the part where Julie kicked us out or..?” Seeing Reggie’s like of confusion as he tried to search his brain for the recent memory, Alex quickly halted any future response from the boy in leather. “Yes, okay.”

_________

     “It’s about time.” Carlos exclaimed when seeing his sister and Ria walked up the steps of their porch. He held the door open for them, wanting to make sure they got to the dining room quickly, no longer able to hold off the hunger that consumed him.

     Both girls were in a slight daze. Not even flinching when Carlos shut the front door rather loudly.

     Coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of pasta in one hand, a bowl of salad in the other, Mr Molina took notice of the addition to their household. “Oh hey Ria, are you joining us for dinner tonight?” Mr Molina questioned politely, not minding the young Estrada, for he had seen her and Flynn show up at their house unannounced too many times to count.

     Snapping out of their dazes, Maria chose to speak up, allowing Julie to have more time to collect her thoughts.

     “If that’s alright with you.” She said, her mannerisms peaking through.

     Mr Molina smiled at her, wrinkles forming around his eyes. “You already know the answer to that. Take a seat, I’ll have Carlos grab you a plate and utensils.” He turned towards his only son, but before he could open his mouth, the young Molina had already rushed to the kitchen. Clattering sounds of a plate being hastily pulled from its place in the cupboard, and the metallic clanging of utensils being taken from the utensil drawer filled the quiet atmosphere.

     When he made his way back to the dining room, Carlos placed the items next to his spot at the table, spurring a series of protests from his sister.

     “Why do you get to sit next to her? She’s my best friend.” Julie exclaimed, the worries of having three ghost boys in her mom’s studio leaving her mind for a brief moment.

     “I’ve known her my whole life.” Carlos retorted, fighting off the urge to stick out his tongue at his sister in front of their father.