•Two•

The screaming seemed never ending

     The screaming seemed never ending. Ria's throat after a while getting sore and irritating while she clutched on tighter to her friend. She happily handed Julie the cross, who then repeated her earlier actions and held it out in front of them.

     The three ghost boys jumped back at the frightening noise, hands outstretched in a 'calm down' motion.

     "Oh my God! Please stop screaming!" The tallest of the three requested. His hands had flung up to cover his ears. The girls, still confused and dazed at the fact that they were now in the presence of three dead teenage boys, obliged without much thought.

     Mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, Ria started rambling. The last bit of wits she had in the moment pouring out. "G-ghosts, t-there are actual ghosts in your mom's studio, actual freaking ghosts in your mom's studio- okay this is just fantastic." She shut her mouth after letting her thoughts flood into the room. So this is what a mental breakdown feels like.

     The girl let go of Julie and let her hands tangle through her hair, trying to grasp onto any sanity she had left.

     "Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" Julie asked as she mustered up her best defensive glare.

     "Your mom's studio?" The boy with the over coat asked in confusion, his eyebrows clinching together. He took big strides towards the two but kept his distance, respecting that they did not want him to touch the cross. "This is our studio" he argued, clearly annoyed with the two strangers in his personal space. "Trust me-" backing up and sliding across the dusted piano, he admitted to the difference of the space, "the grand piano is new, and-and-and- my couch!"

     Flinging himself gleefully onto the small black couch, the brunette ghost boy sighed happily at the familiarity. He let himself lay there for a second before sitting up and glancing behind him. Confusion once again making its way onto his face, he pointed at the guitar hanging on the wall. "But that is definitely not my six-string."

     Finally taking the time to observe his surroundings he was astonished to see that this wasn't the studio they left. It was decorated differently, there was new furniture and lights, heck- there was even a bathroom.

     Getting up from the seat, he walked up to the two girls, who immediately backed away. "Can you give me just one second?" He asked.

     Julie and Ria, getting more frustrated about the lack of answers from the boys, stepped forward with the cross, making it so the boy had no choice but to back up.

     Hands up in defense he spoke once more, "just- give me a second. Thank you." Before going back to his two dead friends.

     The friends watched the strange males converse, their nerves not once calming down.

     Arms getting tired, Julie handed Ria the cross, who steadily held it towards the boy in pink, the same boy that had earlier requested them to stop quiet down. He gently planted his feet in front of the two, not wanting them to mind numbingly scream again.