xx. twenty

GREAT.

So it's been exactly five months, two days, five hours, and seven minutes since Daphne came to the military style Roman camp. Well, maybe not exactly five months, much more three months with the wolf and the other two months in probatio.

When Julius led her, it's not the farthest but it's not near either. It's called the wolf house and she's so surprised—and probably scared half to death—when she sees the beautiful seven feet tall wolf with a beautiful chocolate red fur showed in front of her. Also because her fighting instinct taken over her body, she also almost died tried to attack the wolf-goddess.

It should be much longer than three months. Or that was what her new friend in the cohort II said. Training with Lupa—the wolf goddess is a do or die situation and it can take up months even years, at least six months. And in this case, she managed only three months.

It's not exactly the easiest, since the fighting style is slightly different with the Greek, but then again, her father is the war god and it would be such a shame if she failed the training with the wolf and became their food.

Daphne thought Camp Half-blood in Long Island is big. But Camp Jupiter is bigger and she's having a hard time believing how many camper there. And they have their own city. The New Rome is a beautifully made city with a mind blowing architecture that Daphne knew the Athena kid back at Camp Half-blood would gave their run of money.

"So, your father is Mars," stated Roseanne—an Asian girl with bleached blonde hair.

"Oh for goodness sake, Rose will you just drop it," Daphne groaned.

"Well, don't blame me, not every day the child of the main twelve Olympian god suddenly showed up at camp," Rose rolled her eyes, "also the fact that you're already what fourteen? Fifteen? And you're still alive,"

"Fourteen, I'm fifteen in two months," Daphne said nonchalantly, "and you also the daughter of Ceres, isn't she also part of the twelve Olympian god?"

"Yes, but it's different!"

"What so different Rose? Please elaborate,"

"First, beside Jupiter, everybody in the camp is worship your father—"

"Yes, because apparently they're obsessed with war and things like that," Daphne snorted, "but please, your points are?"

"You know what, just forget it! I better find Jason, a much more better companion," Rose scowled.

"Okay, you know where to find me if you finish meet up with your boyfriend," Daphne said with a teasing smile.

"He's not my boyfriend," Rose half shouted.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Rosie-posy," Daphne teased.

Roseanne Kim is the first girl that approach her when she first joined the cohort II apart from the Centurion. Apparently the envelope from her father is like a recommendation letter to join the cohort. As much as she likes the many companion with variety of people—unlike cabin Ares in Camp Half-blood, she's still kind of missed her bunk bed in her cabin. Or perhaps she just missed annoy Clarisse until her limit.

Rose is the daughter of Demeter—or Ceres. And she's a great person. She remember she almost punched Octavian straight in his face only five minutes after meeting him and she managed to get into three or five fight with the other camper. It's not like she will possibly live here right? She still have Camp Half-blood to return to.

The same question still linger in her brain. Why her mother decided to send her to Camp Half-blood—the Greek camp instead of Camp Jupiter? She asked Lupa and her father but they gave her the same answer—only her mother knows it. Much to her dismay, she can't asked it since she's had a strained relationship with the woman.

"Hey Daph? What are you doing?" asked the shining blonde boy.

"Just taking my every day doses of chocolate here,"

"Have you seen Rose?"

"No Jay," Daphne said, "actually, she's here a few minutes ago and decided to search you,"

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know, she didn't tell me,"

"Thanks for the help," Jason said bitterly.

"Hey! You need to respect your elder!" Daphne joked.

"And you need to respect your senior Clarke," Jason said before he run off.

Jason Grace was the golden boy of Camp Jupiter. It means him literally the golden boy with shining blonde hair and electric blue eyes. Even though with his reputation being the son of Jupiter, Jason tried hard not to live up to all the expectation he gets. Started with him joined the most unpopular cohort and befriend the most unpopular people.

But then again, being the powerful demigod he is, after served good ten years in the legion he managed to be the centurion of the Cohort V and because of whatever relationship he has with Rose, he and Daphne also become close.

Daphne finished her cup of hot chocolate and started walking to do her everyday routine which mean since she stills in probatio there's actually not much things she can do other than training, serve the legion for one year or prove herself doing on crazy mission—that she doesn't want to do after the last in Mount Othrys last December.

She walked to the garden of Bacchus. The Garden overlooks the entire valley. Grapevines make a canopy overhead. There are bees buzzing everywhere. In the middle of the area is a fountain with a statue of Bacchus on top.

She sat and enjoyed the warm breezes.

"Daph!" someone shouted make her slightly jumped.

"God Annabeth!" she grinned looking at the mist. She never been this happy to see the blonde girl. After all those years with banter and actually tried to cut each other neck.

"Where are you?" she asked.

Daphne gulped. Actually, this past months she met her father a few times through the dream. And one thing for sure, she can't tell about both camp to each other. She can't tell Camp Jupiter existence to her Greek demigod friend and vice versa.

"In one of my mother villa," Daphne lied make Annabeth laughed.

Well, truth to be told, if there's anyone that said that Daphne and Annabeth can make a good one civil conversation, she might punched them in the face for the insult. But looked at them now, talked and laughed about absolutely nothing.

"Perks being rich," she said playfully.

Daphne rolled her eyes, "Do tell Annie dear, does my darling Percy land himself in trouble or is there other things that bothering you?"

"Both actually," Annabeth gave her a strained smile.

"What do you mean both?" Daphne scrunched her face, "camp problem or Percy problem,"

"Both of them, camp problem and Percy problem," Annabeth said, "but I think I need—we need you to save Percy first for now,"

Daphne sighed, "No, shit Sherlock," 

💠💠💠

Probatio are campers who have not yet proven themselves. To prove themselves they need to have done a year of service or prove themselves with an act of valor and bravery to become a full member of the .

Cohort Like the of Camp Half-Blood, cohorts are where the campers are divided and placed in.

Centurions are the leaders of the cohorts, similar to the at Camp Half-Blood. They serve as the Senators at the Senate House. Each Cohort has two Centurions.