35

Tyler climbed onto Sol's lap reaching for the cigarette in her hand. Her eyes widened and she pulled it away. Josh's eyes widened this time and he pulled Tyler back by his bum. Tyler whined, his ears falling. Josh shook his head. "No, we don't touch that," Josh whispered. Tyler whined. "You don't let him drink or anything?" Sol asked, setting the pack of cigarettes aside. "Not unless he wants to," Josh said, shaking his head. Tyler looked up at Josh. "Also not when you're like this," Josh said, booping Tyler's nose. Tyler's eyes widened his ears perking up. "I try to keep him away from it. I don't know how it'll affect him," Josh said, looking up at Sol. "That makes sense. What about you?" she asked. "Not very often," Josh mumbled, holding Tyler as the bunny squirmed in his grip. Sol nodded. "Bunny," she cooed. Tyler stopped and looked up at Sol innocently. Josh laughed. "You're terrible," Josh smiled as Tyler ran to Sol. Tyler stuck out his tongue. Josh looked at him gently. Tyler's eyes went wide, he writhed on Sol's lap before sliding onto the floor. Tyler burst into tears, looking at Josh with needy eyes. "Hey, what's wrong? You were just happy a second ago," Josh whispered, picking his bunny up from the floor. Tyler sobbed into Josh's neck. "I think he wants to go home," Josh sighed. Sol nodded. "Take care," she said, leading them out the front door. Josh quickly grabbed his stuff and they headed outside. Tyler cried as Josh sat him on the passenger seat. "Baby, what's wrong?" Josh cooed, kissing Tyler's cheek. Tyler shook his head, looking away. "Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler hugged Josh's neck. Josh held him, kissing Tyler's temple. "Josh," Tyler whimpered. "We're out of headspace?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck securely. Josh looked up at him and kissed him gently. "Is there a reason, honey?" Josh asked softly. "Wanna drink wine," Tyler mumbled. Josh's eyes widened. "Wine? You haven't had that in years," Josh whispered, pulling back to look at Tyler. The bunny flushed a bright red. Josh smirked. "I just want to have drunk sex again," Tyler mumbled, fidgeting with Josh's wedding ring, "She reminded me," Tyler added. Josh smiled. "Of course but I can't have you slipping into headspace. I need you to stay like this so I'll always have this type of consent," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded. "I'll try real hard. I really need you," Tyler promised. Josh brushed his lips against Tyler's. "I'm really lucky to have you," Josh blushed. 

-

Tyler hummed as Josh kissed his neck. "This okay?" Josh whispered. "It's always okay," Tyler breathed, drinking the last of his fifth glass of wine. "Fuck," Tyler hiccuped. wrapping his arms around Josh's neck. Josh moaned against Tyler's neck. "Josh," Tyler keened, grinding against Josh's crotch. Josh smiled. "Can I have more wine?" Tyler asked with a smile. "You're almost through the second bottle," Josh mumbled, serving Tyler and himself more. Joh tilted his glass against Tyler's plump lips. Tyler smiled drinking from Josh's glass. Josh smiled as wine dribbled down Tyler's chin. "Shit, you're hot," Josh grunted. Tyler whined. 

Josh's fingers ran up Tyler's sides. Tyler smiled, grabbing Josh's hand and sucking on his fingers. Josh roughly connected their lips, slipping his fingers out of Tyler's mouth. Tyler gasped as Josh bit on his bottom lip. "Oh fuck," Tyler whined, his voice high in pitch. Josh moaned, pulling off the rest of Tyler's shirt. They were getting frustrated at the teasing but neither of them stopped. Tyler sucked on Josh's neck as the older pinched his nipples. They both gasped at the pleasure. "Fuck," Josh gasped, pulling away. Tyler ran his hand up Josh's bare chest. "I love you," Tyler whispered. Josh pulled down his own pants. Tyler pulled down his own boxers. Josh buried his face in Tyler's shoulder as the younger rut against his clothed member. Josh licked a stripe up Tyler's neck making Tyler's hips falter. "Oh...Josh," Tyler breathed, his hands tangling in Josh's hair. Josh continued down Tyler's body. Tyler's back arched, tugging on Josh's hair as he did. Josh stopped to let out a choked moan, he avoided Tyler's dick and went straight to his thighs. Tyler sighed happily, loving the pleasure of Josh kissing his thighs. "I love you," Josh grunted, he spread Tyler's legs wide. Tyler hooked one over the edge of the couch. Tyler whimpered, feeling so exposed and vulnerable like this, his member and entrance on display just for Josh to touch and play with. Josh bit his lip harshly, he palmed himself to relieve himself. Tyler arched his back with a long whine. "Hurry," Tyler grunted. Josh smiled, he leaned down and licked over Tyler's hole. Tyler knocked over an empty glass onto the rug as he moaned in pleasure. Josh grabbed his thighs tightly and began eating Tyler out. Tyler closed his eyes, letting the sensation drown his senses. Josh's tongue licked over his rimmed and then pushed in deeper, wishing to find his prostate. "F-Fuck," Tyler huffed, his soft voice dripping with lust. 

Josh pulled away, panting for air. Tyler's hands found purchase on Josh's shoulders before he pulled him down. Their lips collided in a filthy dance. Tyler snapped out of his trance when Josh nudged at his hole mid-kiss. Josh moaned into Tyler's mouth as he slipped in easily. "Mmph, J," Tyler huffed out. Josh began thrusting, pulling away for air. A string of spit connected to each other's lips. Tyler smiled, looking beat up and ruined. Josh grinned as Tyler's mouth fell open. "Ah, Josh!" Tyler cried as he sped up. They both moaned in unison. Josh's eyes were clouded with lust as he roughly flipped Tyler over onto his stomach. Tyler giggled and grabbed onto the armrest of the sofa as Josh entered him again. Josh began at a rough pace. Tyler's eyes rolled back and he started meeting Josh's thrusts as he bounced slightly. Tyler's whines grew desperate. "Gonna cum," Tyler gasped out. Josh moaned, his hips stuttering as he neared his edge. "Wanna come at the same time," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's shoulder blades. Tyler nodded, his head thrown back. "Ready?" Josh asked softly. Tyler nodded again. Josh slowed to a stop. Tyler spilled with a loud moan, Josh doing the same thing. Thye panted, shaking softly from their orgasms. 

-

Tyler groaned, burying his face in Josh's chest. "Too much wine?" Josh smiled, wrapping his arms around his bunny. "Mhm, but that was the best sex I've ever had," Tyler whispered, his ears perking up at the sound of Josh's voice. They connected their lips. 

"Hangover sex?"

(There's this song