38

I'm afraid to tell you that the Bunny series is over at chapter 40, the book "it'll cancel out" will be unpublished as well after I post everything, I'll leave it up for a week after it's finished and then go from there. thanks :)

Tyler rolled onto his stomach, burying his face in Josh's thigh. "You have therapy," Josh reminded. Tyler shook his head, whining into Josh's thigh. Josh frowned. "It's okay, baby," Josh cooed, smoothing his hands over Tyler's fluffy ears. "I love you," Josh mumbled. Tyler screamed, biting Josh's thigh. "No," Josh tsked, pulling Tyler up. Tyler grunted, struggling against Josh's hold. Josh kissed his nose watching Tyler struggle. Tyler looked at Josh, his eyes wide and mouth half-open. "Out of headspace, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler didn't move, he just blinked. "Tyler?" Josh asked, waving a hand in front of Tyler's face. Tyler didn't react. "Tyler," Josh whispered. "Out, Ty. Out of headspace, big bunny now," Josh cooed. Tyler refused to react. Josh raised an eyebrow and sighed, guess he was going to therapy too. 

 Josh held Tyler's hand as they signed on to the online meeting with the therapist. "Oh," he exclaimed when he saw Josh. "He froze on me, he won't move his face," Josh said, holding Tyler out to the camera. The therapist chuckled. "Tyler? Are you there?" he asked. Tyler blinked and shut his mouth. "Ty, baby, they're talking to you," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, turning around and pushing himself against Josh. Josh looked at the therapist sheepishly and he hugged Tyler. "I think an off day is fine for today? Remind him to call me for our next meeting, please?" he asked. "Oh, of course. Thank you," Josh nodded, holding Tyler's tightly as the bunny whined and writhed in his grip. "Take care," The therapist smiled. Josh waved at him and the meeting ended. Josh sat there for a bit before taking Tyler back to their room. Tyler whined loudly, wrapping his legs around Josh's back. Josh grunted as Tyler climbed on him, putting his legs over his shoulders and hips against Josh's face. They fell onto their bed and Tyler kissed him. Josh gasped and hugged Tyler tightly. "I love you so much," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled and nudged Josh's neck with his nose. Josh laughed, he kissed Tyler's nose and let the bunny roll off of him. Tyler whined, hugging Josh's head. Josh hummed, he closed his eyes letting Tyler squirm around. Tyler smiled as he played with Josh's hair. Tyler kissed Josh's head and moved down to his hand. 

The bunny frowned after a while, he whined hoping Josh would give him attention. Josh opened his eyes, holding his arms out for Tyler. The bunny smiled. "Let's go sleep?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. 

-

Josh sighed as he looked at the clock. They had slept all through the night. Josh looked at Tyler who was laying next to him still sound asleep. Josh kissed the back of Tyler's hand and got out of bed as quietly as possible. 

The older quickly tip toed downstairs and started cooking breakfast hoping Tyler wouldn't wake up too soon. 

About an hour later Josh was about done with breakfast, he was quietly trying to pour warm milk into Tyler's cup. He jumped when a shriek rang from upstairs. Josh set down the mug and rushed upstairs. "Good morning, my little prince," Josh smiled, as he opened the door. Tyler held out his arms, wanting to be carried. Josh got to the bed and picked him up. Tyler looked at him, eyes wide. "Did you sleep okay?" Josh asked gently. Tyler blushed and nodded. Josh smiled. "I made breakfast, are you hungry?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, pointing at the bathroom. Josh kissed his nose and carried him to the bathroom. "Let's brush your teeth and then wash your cute face, bunny?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded again. Josh noticed he was quieter but he kept his cheery attitude.

Tyler's tummy growled as Josh finished drying his face. Tyler burst into tears, reaching out for Josh. "Shh, it's okay, baby," Josh soothed, picking him upa nd holding him close. "I'm gonna feed you some yummy breakfast so your tummy won't hurt anymore, okay? I'm sorry I made you wait any longer," Josh cooed, carrying Tyler downstairs. The younger's cried quieted as Josh whispered sweetly to him.  Josh sat Tyler down on the chair but Tyler held onto him, refusing to let go. "Okay," Josh whispered, pulling Tyler's plate in front of them. Tyler reached for his mug, his ears dropped on either side of his head. "Here," Josh smiled, handing Tyler his mug. The bunny blushed again, holding the cup with both his hands as he downed the cup. Josh slowed him down. "Not too fast, hun. You still got your food," Josh hummed, watching Tyler set down the cup. 

They ate happily. And this chapter was a mess that made me hungry at 11 pm and is unedited like everything your author does.