Chapter 5

Dating Jungkook was... interesting, to say the least. You were a little surprised when he texted you the next morning asking what your coffee order was, and you weren't expecting him to be so punctual when he pulled up to your apartment. But as you and Yuna exited the apartment that morning, he was already parked at the curb, music a little too loud for the early morning transit, but you were thankful nonetheless.

"Why are you taking us?" Yuna asked in her very blunt manner. She, of course, had heard of Jungkook, more so due to your falling out with Somin, but Jungkook took her question in stride.

"Because I'm dating your sister."

He handed you an iced caramel latte with a soft smile that you couldn't help but return. Jungkook looked stunningly handsome, hair floofed to your desired preference and an all black outfit to match. His pants were the perfect fit to his well-toned body and the black bomber jacket gave him a bad boy edge that was softened by his doe eyes.

Yuna coughed, choking on her strawberry flavored poptart as you turned to look out the window. Yuna, seated behind you, hit the back of your seat.

"You're dating him? And you didn't tell me?"

"I wanted to be sure it was going to work out this time... He and his ex used to be on and off a lot and I didn't want to tell you if they got back together." You answer, mixing the truth into it.

"Ohhhh, I see. You a player Jeon? Gonna break my sister's heart?" Yuna eyed him, pupils narrowed as they stared at him.

He cleared his throat, not expecting to have to defend himself against the small pitbull in the backseat.

"Not planning on it, Yuna." Jungkook reached over and took your hand into his large one, interlocking your fingers before he kissed the back of your hand sweetly as he released the brakes and pulled off.

Walking into the BigHit building, Jungkook held the door open for you before placing his hand in the back pocket of your black skinny jeans as you walked to the elevator. You wore a black knit sweater that fell slightly off the shoulder, and you knew it looked like you two had coordinated outfits. His other hand held the strap of the backpack he had slung over his shoulder while you clutched your coffee and your bag.

You started to walk off towards your office once you made it to your floor, but Jungkook's hand on your ass pulled you back towards him. He leaned down to your ear, whispering quietly.

"Where are you off too in such a hurry?"

"Um, my office... why?"

"Come with me to mine first, let me drop off my bag and I'll walk you back."

"Oh-kay?"

Letting his pocketed hand guide you, you fell in step with him down the hallway. You passed several other people, including Jin, an actor signed to the company who was known for his gossip, who nodded their hellos to Jungkook before ducking their heads together or reaching for their phones. It felt like high school all over again. Jungkook removed his hand from the warmth of your ass in order to open his office door, to which he then pulled you inside. Closing the door, he backed you into it rather loudly. The windows in the door are frosted, but you knew that pressed to it like this, anyone who looked could see your outline against it.

Jungkook pushed his body into yours, lips following suit as his hands found purchase on your hips. He kissed you languidly, the mint from his toothpaste clashed with your coffee, though not unpleasant. You kissed him back, enjoying the feel of his soft pout as it glided to your neck. He wasted no time in latching on, suckling your neck for a few seconds before he pulled away with a loud smacking noise.