Feelings of the battlefield.

''Go, Junk Warrior ! Direct Attack ! Scrap Fist !''

Was what I said as the robotic Warrior charged at Declan. The latter spotted an Action Card but didn't have time to react as he took Junk Warrior's Scrap Fist, sending him flying.

Declan: 1300-0 LP Hand : 0

Yusei : WINNER !

''HE WON !'' Everyone from You Show exclaimed in joy.

''Reiji-san... lost... ?'' Henrietta stuttered, not believing it actually happened.

''He...won after all ?'' The LDS trio muttered.

''And that...is...that.'' I tried to say as tiredness got the best of me as I fell on my knees, then on my side.

''Yusei !'' I saw the You Show gang running to me as Yuya and Gong helped me to get up.

''It was amazing, Yusei !'' Allie yelled in joy.

''Yeah. That dragon of yours was awesome !'' Tatsuya said with stars in his eyes.

''Indeed. I never had so much shivers in my life !'' Futoshi exclaimed.

''T-thanks...'' I managed to say, still finding it hard to breath.

As the Solid Vision dematerialized itself, Reiji approached me. ''This was an excellent Duel. To think you even withstood my Pendulum Summoning and to clear my entire field is actually very impressing. You have my congratulations, Fuji Yusei. You are definitely one of the best Duelists I ever fought in my life.'' He praised me.

''Thank you, Declan Akaba.'' I replied.

Well, receiving the praise of one of the best Duelists in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise is rather a good thing, isn't it ?

''As agreed, the matter about Sawatari Shingo is dropped, we will no longer bother you and LDS will help with your school's fundings.'' Declan declared.

At hearing this, Shuzo couldn't help but being surexcited.

''YES ! Thank you so much !'' Skip exclaimed, to which Declan only smirked.

''Well, I think it's time for us to leave.'' Declan announced as he turned to me. ''Farewell, Yusei Fuji. I hope we can duel each other again in the future.'' He told me.

''I hope the same.'' I answered him.

Declan then turned to leave with Henrietta and the LDS students following him. Right after everyone began to congratulating and thanking me for saving their School.

I shifted my gaze back to Yuya, who seemed still a little down after witnessing Declan Akaba capable of Pendulum Summoning. ''I really have to make him forward when we get home.'' I thought.

''That was the most hot-blooded Duel I have ever seen in my entire carrier ! Thank you so much for saving You Show, Yusei !'' Skip bowed repetitively.

''That was the least I could do.'' I said, sweat dropping at his behavior. ''Well, if you have to thank someone, thank rather Majestic star for me.''

''You have done what I failed to accomplish. By the name of the Gong Dojo, I thank you for saving You Show, Yusei.'' Gong said firmly with a little bow.

''Thank you, Yusei !'' The three kids jumped to hug me.

''You're welcome three.'' I patted each of their heads.

Then we saw the time on the clock and to our surprise, it was actually that late.

''Well... I think it's time for us to head back home.'' I told them.