Date with Zuzu !

Sakaki Residence

In my room, let's say I have a very agitated night ; my sleeping body couldn't stop as I was spinning on all the sides of my bed with sweat on my forehead.

''Dream''

I was in the top of a building at night. I remarked another boy with black hair in the same spot I was just few meters before me, wearing some kind of black cape.

''Hey, you ! Can you tell me where I...'' I tried to reach to the boy only to realize that when I tried to put my hand in his shoulder to get his attention, it just passed through him, as it was some kind of ghost.

''What ?'' I was confused at the situation.

''Cedric !''

The boy before him turned his head to the source of the voice. I looked behind to see a rather pretty girl with a long dark hair and green eyes, wearing a similar cape to the boy. The boy in question walked to the new girl, passing through me like I wasn't material.

''Wait ! This is Helena !'' I recognized the girl and took a look back at the boy. ''And this is...me !'' I commented in shock.

''Nothing to report ?'' Helena asked.

''Nope. Even though the police's activity has increased, it looks like we are still not under their radars.''

''Be careful tho. We are still not sure when 'they' are going to strike.''

''Even so, looks like we are at calm for this night.'' My younger self saw the positive.

''Looks like so, would you like to go back to the lair and do this Yu-Gi-Oh marathon ? James isn't going to be in a good mood if we are late.'' She asked with a smile.

He chuckled. ''Of course. We both know how he is when it comes to the both of us.''

They both shared a good laugh as they headed towards their hiding. I wanted to know what was going but before I knew it. A blinding light appeared as I felt the environment around me changing.

Next flashback

I found myself in a rather dark place with very few lights on. One could judge it was an underground place. In what was one could consider a living room, I found again my young self and Helena along with a tall blonde haired guy. I then just realized I was in our lair.

''So, who's turn is it now ?'' James asked.

''How about...'' Cedric took three pencils from different sizes from the table as he hid with its right hand their tips before showing them. ''The one drawing the shortest pencil will be the one searching for food, is that okay for you ?''

''Yes.'' James and Helena both answered as they approached.

After they drew their pencil, we each compared them as we realized that Helena got the shortest pencil.

''Looks like I will be the one going.'' Helena shrugged.

''Well, you know as usual...'' James began.

''Yeah...yeah. Don't show yourself to others. Make it the quickest as possible. Be sure no one has been following you. I know.'' Helena abruptly said.

''Well...see ya later.'' Cedric said.

Helena released one last smile before leaving. ''Yeah, see ya.'' She said as she put her hoodie and cape before she got out of the lair.

Later

Helena stayed in the shadows, making sure she wasn't seen. She managed to snatch some bags of Chinese food.