intro | wild lead

[middle - high school! shouhei]

[adult! shouhei]

name: yaseimori shouhei

alias: giovanni, shouhei of the blizzard, shouhei of the wild dance, shou-chan/kun.

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION;

status: -.

position: kuro nadare's vanguard, croceira top 10.

occupation: student (formerly), headwoman of croceira.

PERSONAL INFORMATION;

gender: female.

birthday: april 1st, 1991.

age: 14 - 15 (past), 26 - 27 (present).

blood type: o.

height: 170 cm (5'6) (past), 175 cm (5'8) (present).

weight: 61 kg.

hair colour: honey blonde.

eye colour: lilac purple.

RELATIONSHIP;

relative(s): yaseimori daisuke, letizia croceira yaseimori (parents), yaseimori ryouichi (older brother), yaseimori hideaki (younger brother), benigna & fujimori croceira (maternal grandparents).

[ryouichi]

[hideaki]

affiliation: croceira, kuro nadare (formerly)

voice actress: komatsu mikako.

🎥

ADDITIONAL TRIVIA;

shouhei's official character establishment:

• her favourite food is food.
• her image colour is red.
• she hates responsibility.
• her special skill is languages.
• the people she respects or admires is her family.
• the people she dislikes or fears is her maternal great grandaunt.
• her dream: to lead a peaceful life and have a child.
• her heroic (or failure story): she met a lost boy back with his mother.
• her favourite spot is her home balcony and the hospital rooftop.
• shouhei's relationship charts;
- takemichi: childhood friend.
- draken: friend.
- mikey: frenemy.
• her daily activity in a day is a mess.
• time for the 'from the question(s) of!' (not in order!)
- "who's strong in arm wrestling?", shouhei ranked number 3 with mucho from the top 3 best.
- "who do you want to be your lover?", shouhei ranked number 2 with draken from the top 3 best.
- "who do you want to marry?", shouhei ranked number 1 with draken from top 3 best.
- "who's most likely to become rich?", shouhei ranked number 1 with pahchin from top 3 best.
- "who's the fastest runner?", shouhei ranked number 2 alongside smiley from the top 3 best.

CONTEXT BEHIND THE TRIVIA(S);

• shouhei loves food as well asq cooking, she eats everything.
• the colour symbolises shouhei.
• despite being croceira's headwoman, she hates responsibility.
• shouhei is fluent in english, italian, french, german and in the original timeline, she was learning portuguese. it takes her a month to learn one language because she's a fast learner.
• they're very courageous and strong.
• gaslighted shouhei, she's a horrid woman (shouhei still can't believe she's still alive).
• it's quite plain and shouhei knows she might never have this life but it's nice to dream a little.
• throughout finding the boy's mother, he kept mistaking shouhei with his mother.
• she often paints there and it's a get away from the world.
• relationship chart:
- takemichi and her are childhood friends, they play together everytime she comes to tokyo for school break.
- both her and draken are fond of each other and they respect one another.
- mikey and her think of each other as a threat because they're both are ridiculously strong.
• it's a literal mess, it's confusing.
• "from the question of ..." :
- though shouhei might seem quite slim, she's quite strong because of her genetics (mucho thinks she's a good kid).
- shouhei's previous partners can agree with this because she's very loyal (though she flirts around a lot, she sets boundaries).
- she's literally wife material. she can cook, clean, she can speak more than two languages and she can kick ass.
- because of both of her parent's wealth, shouhei is already rich (like c'mon, she literally has a hoard of designer items).
- she used to play hockey, what do you expect, lol (though, she could've gotten first place but her stamina was a bit off due to her smoking these days but smiley thinks she's really fast).

🎥

[author's notes]

hello!! now, im FINALLY doing this and omg can y'all tell how much i procrastinated like BRRRR-

also, here r the face claims names;
shouhei - kanda mizuki [handsome girl sheltered girl] & hisaki yuria [model-chan and quiet manager].
ryouichi - regef hill [the villainess is a marionette].
hideaki - erden halstead [my husband hides his beauty].

but as usual, before starting to read- please be very aware of these warnings ;)) ; -

- manga spoilers (obvi lmao) since i am very much up to date with the manga.

- triggering and explicit themes such as se*ual a**ault, violence and much more.

- also sensitive topics such as mental health and sexual identity so pls be very aware of these.

- possible fucked up humor¿

okay everyone, pls be aware of this cause i know these types of themes / topics can be very hard to handle, hell- let alone read so i just wanna give you guys a heads up, thats all🤍

see y'all in the prologue 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

she's under heavy editing construction y'all - im sorry ;^;