welcome | TOMAN ARC!

congratulations! you've entered the first arc;

TOMAN ARC

now, what will you expect from this arc? well, nothing too serious, just simple light-hearted stuff!

hanagaki takemichi and yaseimori shouhei are both normal adults making a living but one is a employee at a dvd store meanwhile the other is a mafia boss. it wasn't until they heard that takemichi's middle school girlfriend, tachibana hinata and shouhei's brothers, ryouichi and hideaki died. hinata and hideaki died due to the dispute in the tokyo manji gang while ryouichi supposedly died in his comatose state. after being apart for so long, the two friends reunited only for both of them to be pushed on the trail tracks before finding themselves back in the past.

🎥

to avoid from your feelings getting shred to smithereens, i have prepared a very, very useful (i think) coping mechanism which is actor!au! + trip(s) down memory lane!

or, alternative title; 'they're actors and wholesome memories so nothing hurts and no more feelings damaged.'

all of them r actors but i decided to go with their character names anyway because i am lazy and want everyone to be happy [does finger guns].

🎥

Shibuya, Japan | 1995

a 4 year old shouhei stares out the window curiously. "mama?" she calls out and letizia hums turning her head slightly. "where are we going? this isn't the way to the airport." she said and a 8 year old ryouichi just laughs. "that's not where we're going, shou." the little girl tilts her head in confusion and daisuke chuckles.

"we're going to shibuya!" he says looking at his two children from the mirror. 'shibuya?' shouhei thought before ryouichi caresses her head making her look at him as he smiles. "you'll know when you get there, lil' sis." not putting too much thought into it, shouhei nodded setting a pillow on her older brother's lap before lying on it.

her eyes felt heavy as her brother runs his fingers through her hair.

🎥

when the next morning came, letizia woke her daughter up telling her to take a shower and dress because she was taking her out to meet her friends.

after picking out an outfit which were just overalls and a floral shirt, she went downstairs and greeted her family with kisses. when she finally got to her mother, she kissed her cheek and kissed her belly which had her baby brother.

"g'morning, hide!" she happily greeted and he kicked in response making the little girl look to her mother with sparkled eyes as letizia smiled softly. "eat up, honey! you can't make mommy's friends wait now!" shouhei nodded and said her thanks before eating her breakfast.

🎥

the mother and daughter walked to the nearest park where letizia's eyes lit up. "yayoi-san! michiko-san!" the two women turned to letizia and got up walking towards her as the three immediately bowed to each other before pulling each other in a group hug.

shouhei looked at the two beautiful women in front of her and smiled happily as they gushed over her mother's pregnant belly. one of the women with dark brown hair and teal green eyes looks at shouhei and smiles. "and you must be shouhei." said girl nodded and bowed. "i'm yaseimori shouhei! it's nice to meet you, aunties!" the two women smiled and called their sons over.

the boys came and both of them had black hair but their eye colours were different with one having rose red and the other a lovely blue, when they saw shouhei however, the boy with red eyes hid behind his mother and she chuckled.

"this is my son, kakucho. i'm hitto yayoi." the woman with the dark brown hair and teal green eyes, yayoi said. "this is takemichi, my little boy. my name's hanagaki michiko." the woman with black hair and brown eyes, michiko said.

shouhei smiles and stretches his hand out to takemichi. "i'm yaseimori shouhei. nice to meet you, michi, kaku-chan!" takemichi then proceeds to hug her much to michiko's surprise and she hugs him back as they looked at kakucho with bright eyes.

'pretty eyes..' kakucho thought as he looks at shouhei's hand that stretched out to him and he slowly puts his hand into hers as she smiles. "let's be friends, michi, kaku-chan!" takemichi nodded as they dragged each other to the playground.

poor kakucho was blushing so hard because a pretty girl was now his friend.

🎥

[author's notes]

hello everyone! i had a last minute idea lmao so here it is!

something to keep away from the pain and honestly, this was so fun to right and dont worry.

i can promise yall everything will just be wholesome.

ill be doing this before entering the first chap of each arcs to fill y'all with joy before the pain begins 😇

anyways, stay safe lovers! i love you all so much!