Chapter 5

(A/N)

Guess who got a chapter dedicated to them? ME!! I was so happy that I basically freaked out! So I would like to return the favour and dedicate this chapie to @KylesPage :D

BTW: in this chapie there is mentions of abuse and a baby dieing/ being before birth:( (if that makes sense)

*Louis POV*

*Zayn 5 months pregnant*

When I got home from the school, I got home to see Zayn in the living room watching The Ellen Degeneres Show. Wait, why is he watching that? You know what, I'm not even going to ask. I walked into the kitchen, to get myself and Zayn some tea. When the water was done heating up, I put it in two cups that already had tea bags in them. I walked into the living room and poked Zayn's shoulder. When I did he basically jumped off the coach.

"God, Lou! Don't do that!" He said when he released it was me.

"Just brought you some tea." I said handing him his cup, and sitting down next to him. "Didn't mean to mean to scare you."

"Oh! Well, thanks babe." He said taking the cup, and kissing my cheek as he did. Then going back to the episode of Ellen. I still don't understand why all of a sudden he's watching this. At this point I thought of something... Our family doesn't even know that Zayn's pregnant, and he's already 5 months along!

"Hey, ZeeZee. I was thinking, that maybe we should, you know tell our families that you're pregnant." I said after a while of thinking.

He froze when I said this...

*Zayn POV*

*Flashback*

Louis asked if he could come over and stay the night. Him being my boyfriend of 3 years, I said he could. I told my mom that one of my 'friends' over. (my dad and mom are homophobic so it's better they DON'T know Louis and I are dating.)

At around 5 pm Louis showed at my front door, and rang the doorbell. I let him in and we went to my bedroom, where we decided to just play video games.

About an hour later, my mom called us down for dinner. While we were eting I looked at my dad and saw him looking at Louis curiously. I got a feeling that something bad was going to happen, but i wasn't sure what it was.

"So, Louis..." My dad said," How old are you, And what grade are you in?"

"I'm 17 , and in grade 11.. I had to re-do a year. "He replied to my dad's question. smiling but it quickly faded when he saw the look on my dad's face. The rest of dinner was quiet, with Louis sometimes touching my knee. When we finished dinner Louis and I went upstairs, laid on my bed in each others arms, and watched Toy Story for some reason.

Half waythrough the movie I looked down at Louis, and saw him looking at me as well. We both leaned in attaching our lips together. We only suppurated when we heard someone yell.

"What the FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!" When I looked up I saw it was my dad.

"M-Mr. Malik!" Louis said. "We were-" But he was cut of by my dad.

"Just get out of my house!" With that he basically throuh Louis out of the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Over the next year my dad abused me. It did hurt but I was more worried about Louis' and I's unborn child. Yes, I was pregnant at 16 years old. But when I was about 6 months along, it was killed, killed by my abusive father. Half way though grade 12, I dediced to move out, I wasn't able to live in the house of the man who abused me and was the death of my unborn child.