Chapter 18

Bro...

I'm fine... I'm not freaking out about the lilo kiss... Nope not at all...

LLLLIIIILLLLOOOO!!!!!!

Picture: just a random baby...

There's a pretty big time skip... Niall's 9 month preggers.
-----

Louis POV

"And as you can see... The Kool-Aid man is coming to town... And he will get you..." I promise I'm not drunk... I'm just having fun...

"Uh... Mr. Tommo? How does that make any sense?" Bes-Tie, one of my students asked me.

"It doesn't... And that's the point." I responded, "Any-woozies... Next we're going to study-" I was about to say that we were going to be studying Macbeth by William Shakesphere, but before I was able to the classroom phone started ringing. Sighing, I walk over to the phone and answer.

"Hello?"

"Mr Tomlinson- Malik?"

"Yes, he is me."

"Niall's in labour..."

"WHAT?!?!?!"

-----

~~30 minutes earlier~~

Niall POV

Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. Please just let me walk by...

"Hey faggot!"

Shit! They noticed me!

For the past 4 months, when everyone at school found out that I quote 'Got knocked up by Liam', a group of boys decided it would funny to start bullying me because of it.

"Where do you think you're going slut?" One of them yelled. I started running, even though I know that I would be able to out run them very well since I'm kinda you now 9 months pregnant!

I heard them laughing, so I looked back and saw them starting to run after me. Scared, I turned into a classroom. But of course I just had to run into the classroom of the teacher that absolutely hates me. Mrs. Bibb.

"It's lunch Niall!! What are you doing in my classroom!? Hmm!? Trying to set up a prank on me!? Bucket on the door!?" See what I mean? And seriously who puts buckets on doors anymore.

"No! Mrs. Bibb please I need to hide-"

"I have a lunch break too Niall! I don't want to waste it on a student!" That was kind of rude...

"Please Mrs. Bibb I'm begging you, please let me stay in your class for a few minutes!"

"OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in face. Literally, she was actually like one inch from my face. I think some of the spit that was flying from her mouth landed in mine. Gross!

I walked out of her classroom, looking down each hallway before actually stepping out of it. Seeing that there was no sight if my bullies, I turned to the left and started walking towards the drama room.

"Found him!" I heard from behind me. I was going to take off but the group leader, Nick Jonas, was standing in front of me.

"Well well well." He said walking circles around me. "What do we have here?"

"Uh Nick that's Niall... The one we're bullying because he's pregnant... And because you-"

"SHUT UP MICHEAL!!!!!" Nick screamed. "Anyway... Did you really think you could hide from us?"