🍓 04 🍓

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is running away your part time job, little strawberry?" With his head tilted to the side, Chanhee asked with a small smile of his.

Jiyoon nervously gulped. "When did I do that?" She answered in her softest voice.

Chanhee smirked as he leaned his body forward. "Really?"

Flustered at the closeness, Jiyoon instantly leaned back.

"Then I wonder who's that girl that wore a sweet pink oversized hoodie in the cafeteria the other day?" Chanhee playfully questioned which the answer was obviously directed at her.

❥Flashback❥

"Yah yah, look at her." Younghoon slapped Chanhee's chest who was already looking at her from the moment he caught her strange behaviour. "Ahhh, so cute!" Younghoon fanboyed.

"You didn't even see her face." Changmin commented as he slapped Younghoon's arm.

Unbothered by the slap, Younghoon brought his hand up and placed his pointy finger near his lips. "Cute means cute."

As his friends were bickering as usual, Chanhee's eyes never left the girl. He then caught the same keychain hung on her phone which he remembered seeing the day he first bumped into Jiyoon at the bridge.

It's you. Chanhee bit his lower lips in suppressing himself from smiling too wide.

❥❥

"The path to this building the other day was you too right?" Chanhee asked on their second encounter.

Though she felt super embarrassed, Jiyoon did not break their eye contacts. However, she did not say anything either and kept quiet throughout.

Chanhee then straightened his body while sliding his hands into his pants pockets at the side. "Silly girl, I told you to say hi when you see me. Why did you run away?" He chinned up.

"Since when did you study in this school..?" Jiyoon asked which did not answer his question.

He scrunched his nose to the unexpected question. He then hummed as he pondered while bringing his arms across his chest. "Have always been studying in this school since first year..."

While he was observing her silence, he then stifled a laugh as he started to understand why she asked that question. He leaned forward once again but before he could say anything this time round, he was called out.

"Oh sunbae." Chanhee smiled as he slightly bowed to the latter.

Seeing the chance, Jiyoon quickly escaped to the elevator and repeatedly pressed the close button in fear of Chanhee's presence.

She sighed in relief when she reached the ground floor without him disturbing and picked up her pace to her dorm. What do I do now?? So embarrassing omggg can I just drop out from school???

While then, Chanhee was obviously caught up with his senior. But nevertheless, he managed to spare a glance to the girl who eventually ran away from him once again. Ahhh that little strawberry. He smiled to himself as he multitasked in giving attention to his senior as well.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"How's your first day of work?" Aera asked the moment Jiyoon made her appearance.

"Good but ain't good." Jiyoon commented as she threw her bag on the couch and plopped right beside with a heavy sigh.

Aera raised an eyebrow, questioning her bestfriend's behaviour. "Why?"