🍓05🍓

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Jiyoon ah."

Silence took over and Chanhee had to get up from where he was. "Jiyoon ah?" He approached closer and found the girl sleeping with her head resting on her arms crossed on the table.

He then took off his cardigan and placed it over Jiyoon's back. With a warm smile, he watched her sleeping until the lights flicked off. "It's only 8." He mumbled as he looked at his wrist watch.

A small sigh then escaped from his lips as he walked to the door. Turning the knob, he was greeted by the dark sky which took him by surprise. "No way..." He looked over his wrist watch once again and his prediction was right.

"Crap." He rushed back inside the room and searched every crook and corner for his phone but to his dismay, he left it in the office.

Leaving him no choice, he walked over to Jiyoon and towered over her to use the computer. He then learned the correct timing and cursed at himself for not realizing it sooner.

"Jiyoon ah." In his gentle voice, Chanhee tried his best to wake Jiyoon up without scaring her. "Jiyoon ah." He gently tapped her shoulder multiple times and finally Jiyoon moved.

She hummed as she slowly opened her eyes.

"We gotta hurry, do you have your phone with you?" Chanhee softly asked.

Jiyoon straightened her back then looked around for her phone. "Ah, in the office. But why the rush?"

"It's past the closing time, we might get locked inside." Chanhee quickly explained.

Jiyoon gasped in shock and abruptly stood up. They quickly went out of the room to the office but as expected, it was already locked. Chanhee then took the lead to the main library to check on the exit with a slight hope. But his prayer was not heard.

"Looks like we're locked here." Chanhee commented.

Jiyoon nervously cupped her face. "What do we do..?"

Chanhee pursed his lips as he wrecked his brain to find ideas. "The computers here have limited access to sites so there's no way we can contact people. I'm sorry." He ended with an apology.

Jiyoon shook her head. "It's okay, at least the library is safe." She reassured with a smile.

Chanhee returned a bitter smile as she watched Jiyoon rubbing her sleepy eyes. "There's a study room with a faulty air conditioner. Let's sleep over there instead since it will be too cold here."

Jiyoon nodded in agreement and followed Chanhee's lead to the mentioned room. After scanning the room, he took a u-turn. "Wait, I'll be right back."

"Oh okay."

Awhile later, Chanhee came back with a couch from the resting corner of the library. He pushed the couch inside the room then left the door half opened so as to allow the cold air from outside to flow in.

"You can sleep here." Chanhee pointed at the couch he brought in.

"What about you?" Jiyoon asked.

Chanhee then chinned to the floor. "I'll just sleep on the floor."

"But it's cold hard floor."

Without any hesitation, Chanhee laid on the floor with his arms folded across his chest. "Nah, it's fine." He answered but that did not reassure Jiyoon.

"You'll get cramps though..." Jiyoon mumbled

Chanhee hummed. "Did you say something?"

"Nothing." Jiyoon licked her dry lips as she went to the couch to lie down.