4

Onika Tanya Maraj
Atlanta Georgia,
August 5th, 2017

I was woke up by someone wrapping their arms around me

Instinctively I melt into the warm embrace automatically assuming it was my husband.

That was until I felt two soft breast?

pressed against my back and soft snores coming from the assailant.

I immediately began to panic, my husband doesn't snore, my eyes pop open nearly bulging out of my sockets.

Regret quickly began to sink in because my head was pounding out of my skull with such fierceness it had me whimpering. I had to sit up.

This causes the body next to me to rearrange itself but continue to sleep nonetheless.

My attention slowly travels to the face of the anonymous person, and relief fills my body.

I laugh at myself thinking, I would ever bring home a stranger.

There was Robyn sleeping with her mouth slightly agape her dreads sprawled all over the satin pillows and her arm tucked under her head.

I admired her tattoos as she slept with steady breaths.

My hand had a mind of it's own as it  began to lightly trace over the ones on her hand.

The pattern was beautiful, but what really contributed to the aesthetic was her soft pink nails. They were short and shaped to perfection.

My eyes then went to the one dancing along her rib cage.

My face took on a silent gasp realizing I hadn't noticed she was only in a Lacey black bra, that I could see through clear as day.  

I guess when she moved so did the comforter revealing more than I thought I would ever see.

Her breast were small and perky she had one of them pierced, it was hard to tell exactly what the jewelry looked like, but I could tell it was not a normal ring.

Her brown nipples were raised at attention due to being exposed to the cool air.

I felt my breathing start to get heavy.

Did that just turn me on?

A small throb between my thighs made it apparent that my assumption was true.

I crossed my legs over, before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

This had to be the liquor still in my system from last night.

Before I could get my thoughts all the way together Robyn shifted my way and her hand took home on my thigh. 

I was sitting up in the bed with one of my legs stretched out and the other tucked under it at an angle.