3

Onika Tanya Maraj
Home
New York
August 4, 2017

"Really Onika? I don't want to move to Atlanta with your mom."

I huffed loudly.

Ever since Safaree came home last week we've done nothing but argue.

I had all my stuff packed ready for my move tomorrow and he was bitching about moving.

"Safaree, why the hell does it matter where we move? You're barely home any how, you know you're really being a dick right now and I don't want to deal with it."

I waved him off and continued into my old room.

I found a really nice house in my moms neighborhood.

It was just the right size for Safaree and I. Well really just for myself.

"Onika I wasn't done talking to you." He booms angrily through the door.

"Well I'm done with the conversation Safaree, I'm tired of arguing with you about it. Why the hell can we not just be a normal married couple  for once and enjoy each other's company?" His face held pure anger as he looked at me.

"You wanna know the real reason why? Huh? It's because you wont let me make love to you, I've done nothing but be a good man to you and you still won't let me get what's rightfully mine."

I scrunched up my face.

"What's rightfully yours!? Safaree do you know how you sound right now? You sound ignorant. You have no fucking rights to any part of my body. When I want to let you fuck me, then by all means you will be fucking me, but until then you're gonna have to wait."

He let out and exaggerated sigh before walking out of the room slamming the door.

I rolled my eyes .

He's such a damn drama queen sometimes.

Next day

After everything was into the truck and I was ready to go I went and caught my flight.

Safaree decided he would take the next flight out because he 'wasn't ready to leave his homeboys' I let out a sigh.

I wish I had a happy marriage, but here I am in a marriage with a man who misses his friends more then he missses me.

As the hours went by I had made it to my new home.

The moving truck wasn't due til a few more hours so I waited patiently at my moms house.

She was sound asleep back in her room and I am just sitting on her porch enjoying the hot summer weather.

I watched as cars went by from time to time, but there was little commotion everything was nice and quiet.

That was until a very familiar car came zooming in with their music blasting loud and swung right in the apartment complex right in front of my moms house.

I squinted my eyes trying to get a good look at who ever was to step out the car.

The door swung open and one jeaned leg and high heeled foot stepped out at a time.