Chapter 11: Ash wakes up

Ash gasped as he jolted awake in a ... bed? Wait, he was talking to Mewtwo and then.

" MISTY! BROCK!" ash yelled jumping out of the bed and running towards the locked bedroom door. Ash began to slam against it in order to escape.

 However, it turned out the door was made of iron and other metals. Thus, ash could not damage it enough to get free, with it being locked ash was forced to stay inside his room. Until Mewtwo came or until the door unlocked.

Ash then got the idea to go out a window, to which Mewtwo didn't lock thinking ash couldn't fly... Ash smirked as he opened the window and jumped out, he couldn't fly but he could sort of glid and climb walls very well.

He jumped to a brick that stuck out a bit before climbing up and above his bedroom window. He continued to climb despite looking back and seeing the huge drop, ash gulped before finishing his trek up the wall of Mewtwo's castle.

Once on the roof, as crawled over to a small window that led to Mewtwo's chamber. He ducked back to make sure Mewtwo didn't see him. Mewtwo opened the window for a bit as he looked out on the view. Ash held his breath until Mewtwo closed the window.

After catching his breath as peaked over slowly and ducked back before Mewtwo turned to look back at the window. Eventually, Mewtwo left the bedroom, ash climbed inside Mewtwo's chamber before clinging to the ceiling like a spider.

Luckily Mewtwo had a chandelier, so ash could sit on that. Once he knew Mewtwo would be gone for a while, ash got down and crawled under Mewtwo's bed before Mewtwo walked back into his room looking for him no doubt.

Mewtwo then flew outside to look for him, ash ran out from under the bed when he was sure he was gone. He then ran out of the room and sat on the podium basket on the man hallway ceiling. Ash then managed to hide in a suit of amour like in those old horror movies, Mewtwo quickly walked past ash who was in the armor. However, he decided to check ash's bedroom again so ash was safe for now.