Chapter 12: The Dungeon

Misty groaned as she woke up next to brock on a cold damp stone floor, she screamed as she saw a rat chewing on her pigtail. Brock jumped up and looked around to see misty fitting a rat that was eating her hair. He grabbed a piece of wood and beat the rat to death. Misty took some deep breaths to calm down. Until terry a boy who was at the tournament. Grabbed the rat and began to cook it.

" The hell is wrong with you?!" misty screamed

" we've been here for 3 days with no food! You've been unconscious and we nearly thought about.....well let's not go there. Now grab those roaches, so we can eat them like crackers." terry said misty refused but Brock believing the boy swallowed his pride and grabbed them.

They then heard some clunking and saw a suit of armor falling down the stairs making groaning noises.

" oh great, not only are we starving, we're starting to hallucinate from hunger! That or this place is also haunted, great just what we needed! Now there are ghosts here too!" Berry yelled

The head of the armor statute rolled off and ash's head pooped out!

" OH MY GOD, HE KILLED ASH!" misty screamed 

Ash then stood up and wiggled out of the suit before running to the cell.

" Thank god you guys are ok!" ash said

" Don't listen to him red's, you're just hallucinating like the rest of us!" berry said to misty.

"ash is that really you?" brock asked

" Of course it is, who do you think I am  team rocket?" ash asked

" that's ash alright!" misty deadpanned

" How can I get you guys out?" ash asked looking around for a key to the cell.

" Hell if I know, the furry bastard hasn't been down here in 3 days, at least I think that's how long it's been, could be longer." Terry said 

Ash then heard footsteps he quickly climbed into a panel and covered the entrance. Mewtwo walked down the stairs fuming with furry. 

" Where is he?" Mewtwo yelled

" who? ya furry bastard? I think I'm having hard of hearing due to your banshee voice." berry said 

Mewtwo growled, " You are in no position to talk like that to me, insect!" before looking around the room " I was looking for a young raven-haired boy named ash."

" Leave ash alone you psycho freak!" misty yelled

Mewtwo's eyes glowed as he raised a knife. Ash's eyes widen and before Mewtwo could stab misty ash took the blow in his dominant shoulder.