Chapter 3

-Warning-
Talk about sex, mental breakdown

If any of the above triggers you, please refrain from reading this chapter.

______

Y/n P.o.v.

Bakugou pouted as we laughed at how he was still wearing his dance costume from the festival. I smiled softly as I watched him. He was pouting angrily as he stared at Yagi, Uraraka and Izuku. They teased him and pulled at the feathers. He lifted his wrists setting off a few warning blasts. His soulmate mark caught my eye as he raised his wrist.

I looked down at my own wrist. The explosion bright and clear. I looked to Uraraka's wrist, seeing the similar explosion with green lightning streaks. My head whirled with thoughts on our similar marks and how they almost altered our lives. Maybe with them not changing shows how our soulmates could still change or how, one of us might steal the other's soulmate. This thought made me uneasy.

It was unusual to see how Kacchan's mark symbolizes more to me and Izuku's to Uraraka due to the bubbles and infinity for her quirk.
I bit my lip as I thought over all possible reasons. I was lost to myself before I could hear my name being called and felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Are you okay Y/n?" I turned to look at Uraraka and briefly saw a flash of anger on her face. I flinched away from her, pressing into Bakugou. "Woah, you look like you've seen a ghost. She just asked if you were okay." My mouth was dry as I continued to look at her. Flashes of a more sinister and devilish expression kept darting through my vision. Memories from the past months, the sadness and the pain and how I felt myself dying.

I couldn't speak as tears began to run down my cheeks. Everyone became worried. "Y/n? Y/n?!" Yagi came to me as I backed from Uraraka as she tried to get near me. "No...no...no...no!" I began to scream as I shut my eyes tightly and held my head in my hands. I began to pull at my scalp to try stop the images and feelings my brain was causing me to go through.

Bakugou P.o.v.

I got up and grabbed Y/n's arms as she started pulling at her hair roots and held them to her sides as I held you close. She's never had a breakdown, at least I've never seen it.

I want to keep her in my arms to help her feel safe around me, but Izuku took her from me and started speaking to her. She looked him in the eyes as she did as he said. Maybe she has broken down before, it would make sense since Izuku knows how to help.

Still.

I want to be the one she depends on to help. I have a lot to make up for, hopefully she'll see I'm changing for her. I turn my attention to everyone else who were checking on Y/n, yet Uraraka was looking at me.... She was biting her lip but turned back to a worried expression as she looked to Y/n.

"What is she planning now?" I mutter to myself.

Uraraka P.o.v.

I was worried about Y/n, she flinched from me and started having a breakdown. Is she scared I'll try something? She isn't wrong, but come on.

As she was ripped from Bakugou's grip by Izuku as he obviously knows how to help since he and Y/n were close, I turned my attention to look at Bakugou.

Yes, he was worried about Y/n. But I couldn't help but look at his chiseled jawline, his strong arms, his lips and his toned muscles... Oh my god he is soooo sexy~~

I bit my lip as I remembered the time we had sex. Sure, we are still in school, we are minors and only 16...but I couldn't hold back...

Bakugou looked at me and I smiled biting my lip and changed my expression to worry and looked to Y/n. I'll play along for now, but just know...

I'll be back for you Bakugou.

_____

Hello!!! I am back my loves with a quick new chapter. From here on they will have grown up and will be 24!!! Just to I don't get hate on shipping and mentioning sex. Only did because it adds a little 'spice'.

Love y'all.

~Author-Chan🌺