Chapter 6:A little fluff for you

Y/n pov:

"Hey Katsuki! We just got the restock of energy drinks for the canteen!" I said happily as I entered his office with two cans. He looked up, red eyes peering over the top of the papers he was filing.
"That's great, make sure they actually refrigerate them this time." He took off his small reading glasses and smiled. The glasses were fake, but I made sure he got into habit of using them, he looked so cute in them!

I walked over to hug him from behind and peer at his papers. "Ooh, the slime villain? He's back?" I asked placing the two drink I was holding onto the table. Katsuki shook his head.
"No, it's a new guy... fortunately. I don't want to deal with that asshole again."
I hummed softly and nuzzled the back of his neck. Katsuki placed the papers down and unwrapped my arms from around his shoulders. He spun his chair to face me and pulled me down onto his lap. I felt my cheeks heat up despite being his lover for years.
He ran his fingers through my hair before kissing me gently.
"So how's your villain reports?"
"Hmm, well..." I gave a sly smirk as I played with his hair. I began to pout as I looked him in the eye.
"It's just so much work~ my hands hurt from writing and I would really like to have it all complete so I can rest...."

We were silent for a few moments, as I slowly leaned in. Katsuki gave a huff and pushed my face away.
"Oh no, you ain't tricking me to do all your work! Was that why you brought the energy drinks? To bribe my sleep deprived ass?"
I nodded and Katsuki smirked before he began to tickle my sides. My eyes widened as I tried not to laugh. I noticed the water cooler in the corner of the room but it was closed tight. I don't want to deal with cleaning a water drenched office so I had resort to other methods.

I raised a hand and tensed my fingers. Katsuki's body froze and twitched as I got away from him and released the hold I had upon the blood in his veins to stop him.
He stood abruptly and turned to face me angrily and pointed as I backed up.
"We agreed to not use blood hold on anyone!"
I shrugged as I opened the door while still facing him.
I smiled apologetically, "I hate tickles and I apologize. Plus you'll forgive me... You love me.' with that I ducked out the office and closed the door.

Katsuki smiled and sunk into his seat again. "I do."

______________________________________

Hey my Baku lovers, I realized I haven't done anything for this book in ages so I decided to give you a little something!

Love you all

-Author~Chan🌺