Chapter 5 1/2: A new comer

Y/N POV

I smiled joyfully as Katsuki and I reached the agency. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the doors and we walked in, along with other staff members who had arrived.
"It never gets old, huh Katsu? You finally have your own agency like you have been talking about for years."
He laughed softly.
"Katsu?" He asked
"Y-yeah?" I smile lifting a brow.
"Haven't heard that in a while. I missed it." He said kissing my forehead. "And yeah, it's nice. Having OUR agency."

I laughed hugging him as we entered our shared office before I left the room to start up the coffee machine. I liked making coffee for some of the employees.

As I waited for the machine, Tyron entered the room. A sidekick to one of our heroes. "Hey Y/n! Your hair looks lovely in the morning light." He said as the light through the window fell on me. "Why thank you. I see you still try to seduce me." I said giggling.

KATSUKI POV

I watched as Tyron once again tried his luck with Y/n. I mean, why does he still try?! She is my soulmate and he has his own.

I saw Y/n laughing, maybe he said a joke..?

I huffed and scowled as I entered the coffee room and put my arm around her as I looked at Tyron smugly. "What's going on over here?' I asked gritting my teeth.
"Katsu, Tyron is trying to seduce me again." Y/n stated smiling at me.

"And it still hasn't worked." Tyron said rubbing the back of his neck. "She's real stubborn.'
"No, I just love Katsuki with all my heart and there is no way I would ditch him for you." She said kissing my cheek.

"For now." Tyron said walking out the office, his smile gone and replaced with a scowl almost as scary as Bakugou's.