26 ~ Red lacy bra [21+]

Taehyung's Pov

I'm sucking the soft flesh of her neck and she clutches my shirt tightly, I thought she will react too much but she didn’t react at all.

"Aren’t you scared, Noona?" I mumble against her skin.

"Why would I?" I stop my activity and look at her.

"R-really?" I ask to make sure if I hear right or wrong, no girl ever wanted to stay with me after all of this, they all were scared of me, well, I don’t totally blame them. I was very strict and did sadistic behaviour to them.

"Why did you shoot that guy last night?" She asks and I gulp nervously after hear her question.

"Are you sure that you won’t be scared?" I tuck some hair behind her ear. She shakes her head as no.

"He isn’t a good guy." I clutch her hand and interlocks our fingers.

"I know that too, but, that wasn’t the only reason to shoot him, right?" She says and stares at me, impatiently waiting for me to answer. I don’t want her to be scared but she is stubborn.

"His work is to seduce young girls and women, then drug them and sell their organs like corneas, hearts, kidneys, lungs." I answer and she widens her eyes.

"If he succeed to seduce you last night then—" I clutch her waist tightly and she gasps.

"Then you should have killed that bastard, people like him don’t deserve to be alive." I chuckle.

"Weren’t you arguing with me last night, why did I hurt him hun?" I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

"I didn’t know that." She mumbles andI plant a soft kiss on her temple.

"Your wish will be granted, once we snatch all the information from him." I smile at her.

"Information?" she furrows her brows together.

"He is not alone in this work, we got to know from our informer that they're included in a huge gang, you can say our new rivals." I pause.

"We jave to find out where they come from, what's their intention." I sigh.

"Tae, why did you tell me everything about your works?" She suddenly asks and I clutch her cheek.

"I might trade all of this information to your rivals." She adds and I chuckle again.

"You won't do that, I trust you." I smile. I really trust her, after so many years, I truly feel this about her that, I can trust her. Blindly. With all of my heart, she seems so close to mine. Living in my heart restlessly.

"But you shouldn’t." She says and I hum softly, pull her closer to me then hug her tightly. Breaking the hug, I press my lips against her, I'm kissing her slowly. Every time my lips found hers, I need more, more of her. I moan when she begins to unbutton my shirt unknowingly and roaming my bare chest. She is horny.

She presses herself more to me as her soft bosoms are tightly plastered with my chest. I slip my one hand under her crop top and squeezing her soft flesh. I nibble my tongue on her bottom lip, then shove my tongue inside her mouth and she moans softly.