yay I talk about rhythm games again (mostly Patapon and locoroco) but yaaay

Honestly I love the entire Patapon soundtrack, to entirely consist of children screaming, it's pretty cute. Hunting theme is my favorite out of all of them though.

Ah now see this is the level when they burn in the desert and you have to constantly summon a rain demon to save them. The summoning stuff is fun, I like the dancing they do while they circle around the summoning statue.

Also screw Pan, Hatapon is the best Patapon obviously, he's the best dancer out of the entire army.

Yeah he's still annoying since I failed a few missions due to him dying though

I don't think I like the bosses very much especially the dumb ass dragon with his instant death attacks. The worm sucks too if you don't have the run away song yet.

Locoroco is cool too, I might be obsessed with that as well but not on the same level as my Patapon addiction. Concerning nonetheless.

Thanks Chocothelatte

Kulche is easily the best locoroco, there's a reason he's on all of the box art.

None of the other locorocos disrespect him, because they know they can't even try comprehend the insane levels of swag that Kulche radiates, they know that he's practically carrying the entire series on his back.

Okay well Pekerone and Chavez try to challenge him, their tracks are good too in their own way, but they just don't match Kulche's vocals smh

Us cultured Kulche fans made a discord server for the boi, I'll add the link later if I still remember.

Tupley doesn't get enough love even though he's kinda... lamer than everyone else in every way possible.

Then there's girl locorocos but they're not important

I actually don't know what to talk about for vib ribbon since I've already read all of the interviews and the lost stuff.

I guess there was a lost music video for milkcan that was found a few months ago, it's a good substitute for drugs imo

Alright that's all for today uh join the cultche pls whenever I leave the link bye bye