Date #1: picnic

Finally it was the day, Bakugo was in the hospital for an extra 2 days just incase his memories got back, the doctors didn't know how he'd react, yet, nothing. No memories came back into Bakugo's thick skull. Y/n never went back to the hospital.

It was around 10, when y/n got the call from kirishima, asking if the plan was still in motion for today, you said yes then hung up the phone. You thought back of the first date you had with Bakugo. You pulled out your strawberry dress and shoes you wore on the date and threw them on, then headed to the kitchen to make food for the date.

(Your outfit would most likely look something like this, again if this isn't your style don't throw a fit, and don't comment "I'll just wear.." just think it and move on. Thank you)

 Thank you)

Once you prepared all of the food and put them in the basket along with a blanket, you shot kirishima a message saying you were on the way to the spot, along with sending kirishima the spot location

~~timeskip~~

After a bit of arguing, kirishima was able to take Bakugo to the place. Upon arrival, Bakugo looked at you standing in front of the blanket that was already laid out with a basket on top, and remembered doing this before. He remembered walking up and placing a kiss on your right hand, before telling you that you were dressed way different than normal. And you yelled back saying "if I looked bad then you don't have to say it to my face!" Then of course his angry Pomeranian side would come out and he'd be like "don't put words in my mouth woman! I meant it in a good way...you looked cute" and you'd laugh because he was blushing and he'd tell you to shut up, then angrily sitting down on the blanket.

Bakugo walked up to you, and did like he did before. "I remember...that I did this.." he said as he took your right hand in his hand kissed it.

"Do you remember this date..?" You asked trying not to get too hopeful.

"I remember some of it. I remember getting mad at you for putting words in my mouth when I was just trying to compliment you, which you still look cute in that dress.Then I remember sitting on this blanket." He then sat down in the same exact spot he sat before, and you joined him.