Date #2: Arcade

It was the next day, Bakugo was brushing his teeth when he gets a call from kirishima, telling him that he'd be over there in 10 minutes, because he had somewhere he needed to take him.

During this call, Bakugo told kirishima that he remembered the fight leading up to him getting hurt.
Ecstatic, kirishima yells into the phone that he was so happy for Bakugo, but he needed to make another phone call, so he hung up the phone.

Bakugo hangs up the phone after he hears that Kiri hung up, and stares at himself in the mirror.

"You better remember shit." He says to himself in the Mirror.
Bakugo gets dressed, and waits for kirishima, like told, kirishima was over after 10 minutes, and they went to an arcade where y/n was waiting.

Who was the other person kiri needed to call? Well y/n of course! He told y/n that Bakugo remembers the fight and what happened to him. So this date is probably going to be the last date they need to go on, and Bakugo will remember everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great I get to see you again." Bakugo says sarcastically, putting his hand on your head as he stands beside you.

"Rude, I'm just doing this for your own good."

'If it was for my own good wouldn't you just tell me by now instead of putting me through all this shit?' Bakugo thought as kirishima put up his hand, and said his goodbyes, which left the two of you together.

Once kirishima left, you tried your hardest to recreate the date, and everything was almost spot on

Yet Bakugo couldn't remember this date when y/n would ask about a certain detail, which aggregated Bakugo, and he tried not to show it, and act like he was having a good time.

You were currently racing him against a round of Mario kart, when at the last second, you were hit with a blue shell, and a computer one the race.

"Damn, I lost." You stated, slumping in your seat as Bakugo looked at you. "I lost too." He simply stated, looking at you.

"I guess I'm loosing at life right now too." Y/n stated, continuing not to look at Bakugo. "Because right now, I feel like I'm living a song I once listened to. What did that lyric go...? Oh yeah, 'Loving you is a loosing game'-"

As soon as you said that, Bakugo stood up, face facing the floor.

"H-hey! What's up?!"

Hearing y/n say that lyric, really aggravated him. He didn't understand why his heart felt like it sunk into his stomach, and it pissed him off.

"If you don't tell me right now what you are to me then I'm going to believe that you were nothing to me at all!" Bakugo yelled, getting off the gaming machine,his back to y/n.

A few seconds of silence go by, before Bakugo turns around, and makes direct contact with y/n.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, so lemme repeat myself. If you don't tell me right fucking now what you are to me, then I'm going to believe that you were nothing to me."

Another few seconds roll by, before Bakugo sighs. "If you don't tell me, not only am I going to believe that you are nothing to me, if I walk out of this arcade, I'll never look, or speak to you ever again."

Bakugo waiter almost a minute for you to speak, and when he got nothing, he got his answer.

"That's it then." Bakugo takes a deep breath in, and for some reason, his body seemed to resent him. Tears filled his eyes as he screamed "you were nothing to me! And you never were! Whatever you felt for me, was made by pity. Because you feel bad that I'm the way that I am now. Goodbye."

Bakugo quickly leaves the arcade, with y/n running after him. "Don't go!"

Kirishima, sitting on a bench across the street, watches Bakugo trying to leave, and y/n grabbing his arm.

He watches as Bakugo yells something,  before his hand sparks up, and he turns to face y/n, with his hand up in the air, about to strike.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 716

One last chapter y'all. Are you excited? How have you felt about the story so far? Y'all liking it? Lemme know down below, and hit the vote button!

I love y'all so much

I hope y'all are doing well, and staying safe, awesome and beautiful!

See y'all in the next chapter

Byeeeeee

~ Megan